Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

And So it starts - Zombie Apocalypse

nonniey

Copycat 'zombie attack': Miami homeless man high on 'Cloud 9' drug growls, tries to bite police officer

Suspect was busted bothering customers at a Boston Market

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have said there's no threat of a "zombie apocalypse," but Miami police might disagree.

A homeless man who was busted hassling customers in a Boston Market in North Miami Beach on Saturday told police he wanted to "eat" them and tried to bite an officer, cops said.

After cops yanked him from the chicken joint and put him in a police cruiser, Brandon De Leon, 21, slammed his head against the plexiglass divider and shouted at officers, "I'm going to eat you," NBC Miami reported.

He then growled, gnashed his teeth and tried to bite the hand of an officer attempting to treat his head wounds.

"Brandon growled and opened and closed his jaw, slamming his teeth like an animal would," the report said.

Cops placed restraints on De Leon and fit him with a Hannibal Lecter-style bite mask, the report said.

Click on the link for the full article

Another bath salt zombie. This one was in Louisiana.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/louisiana-man-bites-face-689241

JUNE 6--From the Zombie Apocalypse news desk comes word of the arrest of a Louisiana man who bit off a chunk of the face of a victim whom he allegedly battered during a bloody attack Saturday.

On a related note, I work security in a hospital. I've dealt with a few of these bath salt people over the last couple of weeks. Their strength while under the influence of the drug is no joke. Bottom line.. don't mess around with these people.

Another bath salt zombie. This one was in Louisiana.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/louisiana-man-bites-face-689241

On a related note, I work security in a hospital. I've dealt with a few of these bath salt people over the last couple of weeks. Their strength while under the influence of the drug is no joke. Bottom line.. don't mess around with these people.

:secret: Look six posts above yours. A day late and a dollar short.

I would post the pics but dang check it out

The first post-surgery photos of 'Miami Zombie' attack victim Ronald Poppo were released this afternoon during a press conference at Jackson Memorial Hospital.

The 65-year-old has undergone multiple skin graft surgeries since being admitted on May 26th.

Up to 80% of Poppo's face was violently ripped off by Rudy Eugene, a 31-year-old Miami-area resident who was subsequently shot and killed by a local police officer.

"]http://gawker.com/5917804/post+surgery-photo-of-miami-zombie-victim-released-[warning-graphic]

Like Miami 'zombie' face-eating attack, Charles Baker gets naked, eats human flesh, deputies say

In the latest string of 'zombie' attacks horrifying Florida, a man has bitten off part of another man's arm.

Charles Baker, 26, was visiting his kids late on Wednesday night at the home of his girlfriend in Palmetto, Florida.

Witnesses says he was high on an unknown substance when he arrived and barged down the door, yelling and stripping off his clothes.

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/news_archives/like-miami-zombie-face-eating-attack-charles-baker-gets-naked-eats-human-flesh-deputies-say

Just a bad case of the munchies? :whoknows:

Coroner says Miami cannibal was NOT high on bath salts when he ate homeless man's face... he only had marijuana in his system

The Miami cannibal was not high on bath salts when he attacked a homeless man and chewed off 75 percent of his face last month, the medical examiner says.

A comprehensive toxicology test by two labs found only marijuana in Rudy Eugene's system, opening even more questions about what drove the 31-year-old to strip off his clothes and attack Ronald Poppo along the MacArthur Causeway.

The news from the Miami-Dade Medical Examiner's office partially vindicates Eugene's family, who claimed in several interviews that he was a peaceful, religious man, who stayed away from hard drugs and only smoked marijuana occasionally.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2165733/Miami-cannibal-Rudy-Eugene-high-bath-salts-attacked-Ronald-Poppo.html#ixzz1z5XX9CY2

So he wasnt drugged up on bath salts as they claimed. Am I really seeing that they dont know what caused his face eating episode then?

When it happened they said he had some known mental issues. And apparently he had been walking some distance in 100º+ heat. My guess would be heat stroke on top of mental issues causing delusion.

But just in case, I'm stocking up on ammo.

Well, this man smoked Spice. A synthetic THC high.

Yes. I have smoked that too and wouldn't do it again.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/man-bites-dog-eats-dog-high-spice/story?id=16660512#.T_NknPXh-So

A Texas man faces a felony charge after he allegedly bit, killed and ate a housemate's pet dog while high on the synthetic drug "spice."

The alleged attack is the latest in the series of violent and bizarre incidents linked to spice, which mimics the effects of marijuana, and bath salts, which mimics cocaine.

Michael Daniel, 22, allegedly smoked spice in his Waco, Texas home before he assaulted his housemates and then ran out of the house into his yard, where he began crawling around on his hands and knees. He barked and growled at a neighbor and chased him back into his home.

Daniel then allegedly took his housemate's dog, a medium-sized spaniel mix, out onto the house's porch. He allegedly beat and strangled the dog, according to Waco Police Sgt. Patrick Swanton, and then began chewing "hunks of flesh" from the animal.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/01/face-eating-attack-china-drunk-bus-driver-chews-_n_1641217.html

A woman has been hospitalized in China after a drunken bus driver allegedly attacked her and began gnawing on her face.

---------- Post added July-4th-2012 at 12:54 AM ----------

Ninja zombie?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GlJh0K0TE4I

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Marines, police prep for mock zombie invasion

SAN DIEGO (AP) - Move over vampires, goblins and haunted houses, this kind of Halloween terror aims to shake up even the toughest warriors: An untold number of so-called zombies are coming to a counterterrorism summit attended by hundreds of Marines, Navy special ops, soldiers, police, firefighters and others to prepare them for their worst nightmares.

"This is a very real exercise, this is not some type of big costume party," said Brad Barker, president of Halo Corp, a security firm hosting the Oct. 31 training demonstration during the summit at a 44-acre Paradise Point Resort island on a San Diego bay. "Everything that will be simulated at this event has already happened, it just hasn't happened all at once on the same night. But the training is very real, it just happens to be the bad guys we're having a little fun with."

"No doubt when a zombie apocalypse occurs, it's going to be a federal incident, so we're making it happen," Barker said. Since word got out about the exercise, they've had calls from "every whack job in the world" about whether the U.S. government is really preparing for a zombie event.

Called "Zombie Apocalypse," the exercise follows the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's campaign launched last year that urged Americans to get ready for a zombie apocalypse, as part of a catchy, public health message about the importance of emergency preparedness.

The Homeland Security Department jumped on board last month, telling citizens if they're prepared for a zombie attack, they'll be ready for real-life disasters like a hurricane, pandemic, earthquake or terrorist attack. A few suggestions were similar to a few of the 33 rules for dealing with zombies popularized in the 2009 movie "Zombieland," which included "always carry a change of underwear" and "when in doubt, know your way out."

Click on the link for the full article

Archived