Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT: Terrell Suggs tears Achilles tendon

authentic

I bet you it will. Suggs and Upshaw would have been like Orakpo and Kerrigan. Without Orakpo, Kerrigan wouldn't have been nearly as dangerous. Upshaw will have a good season, but not nearly as good as it would have been with Suggs.

I know Suggs is irreplaceable but that D has been good for so long, I just figure they'll find a way.

I think ours will be better though. :D

They keep talking about how they're going to transition from it being Lewis' team to it being Flacco's team. I don't see how in the world that's a positive.

I don't see why it wouldn't be a positive having the best QB in the league as your team leader...

I don't see why it wouldn't be a positive having the best QB in the league as your team leader...

Haha

I'm not going to lie, at first I was like, "I know he didn't just call Flacco the best QB in the league." Then I saw who was posting--respect--and remembered that story.

Of course the first thing you think about is 'Why does he play Bball and stuff like that when he is makin a living of being a professional Footballplayer'

Somhow a legit question, but think about it... all your friends going to a court and u sit and watch? U cant tell a professional athlets to stop doing things that risk his health. He loses a ton of money now.. he will be mad haha

He hurt his team even more.. but I would neer expect those guys to do nothing at all...

Haha

I'm not going to lie, at first I was like, "I know he didn't just call Flacco the best QB in the league." Then I saw who was posting--respect--and remembered that story.

Hey, I have some respect here! At least I have it somewhere :ols::(

I bet this is good news to their draft pick.

Something tells me their D won't miss much of a beat.

He is their MVP of the entire team. Not just the defense. He is their pass rush...he had 14, next closest was 6. He was their turnovers...he forced 7 fumbles (next closest 3) and he had two picks (second on the team).

Archived