Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT: Terrell Suggs tears Achilles tendon

authentic

They still have Paul Kruger who was expected to take over for Johnson but since they got Upshaw, those two were going to share Johnson's former role with Suggs doing his thing on the other side. I guess they both will have to take each outside spot until Suggs returns. A wildcard is Sergio Kindle who was first round talent two years ago but who knows if he'll be healthy or knows how to walk down stairs yet.

Thats what happens when you ball too hard.

Guess classes have been cancelled, at "Ball So Hard University"

He is their MVP of the entire team. Not just the defense. He is their pass rush...he had 14, next closest was 6. He was their turnovers...he forced 7 fumbles (next closest 3) and he had two picks (second on the team).

Take away the Colts and Rams games, and his stats don't look all that great. But then again, I'm a biased hater. **** the Ravens.

I don't know how people are trying to downplay this and the impact it will have on the Ravens. He's arguably their best player. It's gonna be a killer regardless of who is behind him. I mean there is a reason they are behind him

I don't know, I mean Rob Jackson is just as good as Orakpo, he just hasn't gotten his chance yet. Maybe it's the same in Baltimore and Suggs :silly:

I dont like to see anyone get hurt...... I know what there fans are feeling right now, because we have been hit very very very hard with the injury bug the past few seasons. For one...... Landry had the achilles, among other injuries. I dont care what anyone says, if he could have stayed healthy, he would have been dominate on the field. But we never really got to see what he was fully capable of.....

Archived