Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT: Terrell Suggs tears Achilles tendon

authentic

BOOYAH! First Vilma, now this? Season's lookin up already

Im glad im not the only one who felt this way. Sucks for Suggs sorry it had to happen to him.

NOT sorry that he will miss his chance to harass RG3 this year. :pfft:

Playing basketball?!? Get an X-Box T-Sizzle.

Freak injury. Basketball is a great workout and I doubt most NFL players avoid sports entirely in the off season.

---------- Post added May-3rd-2012 at 10:12 AM ----------

Seriously, if I was getting paid millions to be an athlete, I would live in one of those suspended-animation water tanks like you see in sci fi movies/games during the whole offseason.

You'd think they'd have insurance for instances like this.

Yeah, I feel the same as everyone else. I feel really bad for Suggs, but I'm glad he won't be there when Griffin is playing them. However, I wish it had been a sprained ankle or stomach flu or something that kept him out, not something serious like this.

Too bad for the guy, it's got to hurt knowing you might not get paid either.

I bet this is good news to their draft pick.

Something tells me their D won't miss much of a beat.

I bet you it will. Suggs and Upshaw would have been like Orakpo and Kerrigan. Without Orakpo, Kerrigan wouldn't have been nearly as dangerous. Upshaw will have a good season, but not nearly as good as it would have been with Suggs.

Courtney Upshaw will have some big shoes to fill. It's not like he can just step in and regenerate the excitement and energy from #55.

This could be the beginning of the Ravens decline in the AFC North. Ray Rice is involved in a bitter contract dispute, Ray Lewis turns 37, 33-year old Ed Reed is oft injured, and Flaaco is horrible.

Archived