Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Get Well Soon, Mark the Homer!

E33Green

Apologies Mods, saw this in the DDP thread and thought it deserved its own. Feel free to merge.

Yo, guys. My pops (MarkTheHomer) is in the hospital hopefully going into surgery soon to have his appendix removed. I don't know if he's going to be able to make it to the DDP. He might... but is going to have to keep it low key.

Just letting you know. It's kind of a huge bummer. I haven't talked to him yet, but I'm sure he's totally down about it (I know I am). Keep him in your thoughts.

HTTR.

We all know what a special member of this community Mark is. He is one of the most die hard Redskins fans I have ever met. His knowledge of Skins history, FedEx Field, and game worn Jerseys is unmatched. His passion for Extremeskins is unbounded, and I wish him a safe operation and a speedy recovery. Mark, you are in the thoughts and prayers of Redskins Nation!

HTTR!

I am 69 years old, went to the ER Jan. 25th, appendix removed the 26th, released the 28th. I had to eat bland food for a few days, but that was it. Hope it is the same for Mark. He is one of my favorite posters and feel a friendship for him even though we have never met.

I am 69 years old, went to the ER Jan. 25th, appendix removed the 26th, released the 28th. I had to eat bland food for a few days, but that was it. Hope it is the same for Mark. He is one of my favorite posters and feel a friendship for him even though we have never met.

My wife had hers rupture a couple of years ago while on an out of state business trip and had to have emergency surgery.

Get well soon, Mark! If it's a standard removal you should be out of there in no time.

Pffffft. Trying to get out of his turn to clean the executive washroom again I see. Next time,something a little more original than the old "appendix" excuse. :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear this. That's a unique pain for sure. Get better soon Mark. You'll be missed here for sure.

Archived