Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is anyone else kinda deathly afraid of our backup QB situation?

SkinsGuru

I don't think "deathly afraid" is the right term here. Maybe a twinge nervous, but Rex is a solid back up so no real worries.

Besides, do you think that Griffin will really be the starter on opening day, and make us SB contenders? I think that's raising the bar a bit high.

---------- Post added April-30th-2012 at 07:18 PM ----------

ESPN SUCKS. plain and simple. I don't EVER watch them, except when they have NFL football games on. that's it, period.

I like it now. Figure the Skins give Kirk many of the snaps that ol' Rexy,I could give a **** about the team which is why I come in fat,Grossman,usually would get,(doesn't need them anyway. He knows the system and the practice won't help him anyway. Get ol Kirk coached up some then get him on the roster behind Robert as soon as possible. Can't do much worse and at least he would be learning and making young guy mistakes instead of overrating himself mistakes :)

Crompton is a guy that will be gone soon after training camp because they won't carry four QB's into the season.

Wrong. He's going to be our starting QB. Signing Rex, trading up to get RG3 and drafting Cousins was a clever ruse by Shanahan. He's toying with our emotions. Jonathan "Straight Outta" Crompton is our savior. Don't be fooled.

Wrong. He's going to be our starting QB. Signing Rex, trading up to get RG3 and drafting Cousins was a clever ruse by Shanahan. He's toying with our emotions. Jonathan "Straight Outta" Crompton is our savior. Don't be fooled.

:ols: Dude, you're nuts. That guy will never play QB in the NFL.

Says who? Shanahan is the master of the smoke screen. This is the ultimate smoke screen. RG3 who? "Straight Outta" Crompton, ftw.

haha. I actually like the Kirk Cousins pick. We hedged our bets with two good rookies hoping one of them pans out. Rex is our returning starter...

Rex is one of the better backups in the NFL.

While we would miss a beat if Rex came in, we would miss fewer beats than many of the other teams. If we're lucky, that's good enough to put together a halfway mediocre season. No sense in aiming for the Super Bowl every year.

While we would miss a beat if Rex came in, we would miss fewer beats than many of the other teams. If we're lucky, that's good enough to put together a halfway mediocre season. No sense in aiming for the Super Bowl every year.

So we should aim for halfway mediocre.

huh?

One of the better backups.

That's high praise.

Exactly what I look for in the QB to lead the team if our starting QB doesn't play.

Dude, you're so far off base.

You're putting your money on the wrong guy.

Jonathan "Straight Outta" Crompton is our savior.

I'm going to make sure the message gets out.

To Crompton! To Victory! :cheers:

Archived