Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is anyone else kinda deathly afraid of our backup QB situation?

SkinsGuru

Wrong. He's going to be our starting QB. Signing Rex, trading up to get RG3 and drafting Cousins was a clever ruse by Shanahan. He's toying with our emotions. Jonathan "Straight Outta" Crompton is our savior. Don't be fooled.

I'll only agree with you when we finally sign Eddie Royal. Did we sign Eddie Royal yet?

If our backup has to come into the game it doesn't matter who it is, it's just not a good situation. Obviously, Kirk is here to be the backup plan in the future. Why is that so hard to understand? Grossman knows the offense so he'll teach it until we don't need him anymore. Grossman has even stated how he's here to help the rookie learn, now it's rookies. That's his role.

I'm really sorry but not all thoughts should become threads. Maybe you should consider whether your anxiety over this amazing QB situation is actually worth voicing because the lack of understanding of our situation is just reaching idiotic states. This is not Madden franchise mode where learning ability, mental ability, and chemistry don't take fold. It's important to have Grossman on this roster just as it's important to have had Todd Collins on the roster years ago. WTF is the problem?

Does it hurt that one of our backups is an expert on Kyle's offense, and threw for over 3,000 yards last year?

It is what it is! The Skins have no one to blame but themselves for putting themselves in this predicament.

I think we will alright. Rexy is an okay backup, and let's hope Kirk Cousins develops.

Archived