Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PFT: NFL Season will kick off on Wednesday night

MattFancy

why.....it just means one less day that we will have to wait to watch football again. whats the diffference if its on wednesday night or thursday night?

Yeah but it's so unorthodox. There's usually a game or two on Saturdays, Sunday/Monday games, they're reportedly trying to start Thursday Night Football in like early October, and now there's this random Wednesday.

I know it sounds pretty pedantic but I like that football has a just a few days that are designated as "football days". It just seems unnecessary.

Yeah but it's so unorthodox. There's usually a game or two on Saturdays, Sunday/Monday games, they're reportedly trying to start Thursday Night Football in like early October, and now there's this random Wednesday.

I know it sounds pretty pedantic but I like that football has a just a few days that are designated as "football days". It just seems unnecessary.

hmm. ok i can see ur point here

The last day of the convention if when the nominee gives his speech; pretty important.

How so? doesn't matter who's giving the speech..its just blah blah blah, lies, lies lies, empty promises empty promises empty promises. Oh and lets not forget the constant breaks for meaningless applause.

It'll be Dallas .. we've opened at home once since 2003. Being a rival will only add ratings .. it'll be Dallas

My money says it's either Packers or Eagles. Didn't they open with Packers Saints last year? And the Giants Eagles rivalry is starting to build like the Skins Cowboys rivalry. They are the two fighting for the top spot more than the Skins Cowboys....even though everyone else in the div has 3 rings except the Eagles...and the Eagles were not in contention last year...tell the media that.

My money says it's either Packers or Eagles. Didn't they open with Packers Saints last year? And the Giants Eagles rivalry is starting to build like the Skins Cowboys rivalry. They are the two fighting for the top spot more than the Skins Cowboys....even though everyone else in the div has 3 rings except the Eagles...and the Eagles were not in contention last year...tell the media that.

Only reason I say that, is because New York/Dallas had huge ratings last year.

Even before this introduction of a one-time Wednesday game, pro football is a regular occurrence on 4 of the 7 days of the week. So, the idea that there are just a couple "football days" is a little off. After Thanksgiving, we generally have an NFL game on Sunday, Monday, Thursday, and Saturday of each week.

Archived