Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The last movie you saw......GO! (After you read the OP!!!!)

renaissance

5 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

Richard Jewell..started and got to where everyone is starting to point the finger at Jewell than I got tired and went to bed. Like every damn movie I start.

I liked it, didn't love it.

Some scenes dragged a little too long, but the performances were great. Kathy Bates and Sam Rockwell are always top notch. 

Really liking Paul Walter Hauser. He was hilarious in Black Klansman (as hilarious as a KKK member can be), though I'm interested to see him play something other than a southern simpleton.

20 hours ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

The Invisible Man.

I'm not going to lie....scary movies scare the BeJesus out of me.  I scream, (squeal?),  like a frightened 9 year old girl.    It's not a pretty sight.    Mrs. Skinsfan laughs her ass off at me.   

I likEd the invisible man. Elizabeth moss and I got a weird thing where I find her sexy and other times ugly but she is a damn fine actress. 

• Like 1

Sideways.  Man I love this movie.  Have already seen it a few times, but rewatched it yesterday.  Captures the tumultuous nature of middle-age really well.  Giamatti plays the perfect awkward anxious/depressed guy, and Haden Church is the exact opposite.  A funny and moving film at the same time.  Easy A rating.  Even the soundtrack by Rolfe Kent is cool.

• Like 1

HBO documentary The inventor. Story about Elizabeth Holmes startup as a CEO of a then billion dollar company called Theranos that claimed it could test blood with just a small finger prick for diseases etc. Pretty interesting story about her come up being on the cover of Forbes and her inevitable crash.  

• Like 1

Get Out. Solid B grade. I was admittedly drunk and high last night and missed some lines, but seems like a somewhat overhyped movie. The stereotypes were extreme, there was an emphasis on genetics. Absurdly humourous at times. Look forward to watching it again sober. 

On 4/26/2020 at 8:22 PM, max21 said:

Midsommer - one fricked up movie. Really not sure about it, no real plot just really weird stuff going on. Don’t watch it. 

Midsommar got this boy shook.

3 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

Get Out. Solid B grade. I was admittedly drunk and high last night and missed some lines, but seems like a somewhat overhyped movie. The stereotypes were extreme, there was an emphasis on genetics. Absurdly humourous at times. Look forward to watching it again sober. 

Yeah, you need to watch it again.  The details and foreshadowing in that movie are brilliant.

• Like 2

Home Sweet Home.  If you like god botherer movies, this is sure to be up your alley.  Only redeeming part of whole movie is the lead actress, Natasha Bure.

image.png.2946dcf4b8ba7358366cd00c36915c2d.png

A Perfect Plan. Action doesn't start until near the end, but the suspense is all though it.  A way of killing about 90 minutes.

image.png.91faeeefcb709ee1837a318abb02c54e.png

Watched 7 Zwerge again.  Not much in to read-along movies, but this is a foreign take on Snow White and the 7 Dwarves.

image.png.110e88d5d57e19755f12211fab8e9972.png

Edited by Skinned Aussie

Just finished watching the Beastie Boys Story.

image.png.9133795f77f2b92c853d9193bae7c9ed.png

Mike Diamond and Adam Horovitz of Beastie Boys tell you an intimate, personal story of their band, and their 40 years of friendship together.

If you know your music you'll know what happened to the third member.

• Like 3

81PCePKNDFL._SY445_.jpg

BUT IN SPANISH. My Spanish isnt great. I would describe it generally as “the level of Spanish you get from 4 years of high school Spanish, then starting over with Spanish 1 in college for easy A’s, then not using it again for 15 years”. 

I did this because I am bored, have been drinking, and wanted to challenge myself. That said, Ive seen Pacific Rim like 6 times, because it ****ing rocks, and is also not too reliant on spoken language, it sort of leans more on ****ing robots punching monsters in the ****ing face, which is humanity’s universal language. Entonces, I recommend everyone do this. 

1 hour ago, PleaseBlitz said:

BUT IN SPANISH. My Spanish isnt great. I would describe it generally as “the level of Spanish you get from 4 years of high school Spanish, then starting over with Spanish 1 in college for easy A’s, then not using it again for 15 years”. 

I did this because I am bored, have been drinking, and wanted to challenge myself. That said, Ive seen Pacific Rim like 6 times, because it ****ing rocks, and is also not too reliant on spoken language, it sort of leans more on ****ing robots punching monsters in the ****ing face, which is humanity’s universal language. Entonces, I recommend everyone do this. 

hoy cancelamos el apocalipsis!!

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, zskins said:

Just when you think all money heist movies are the same.... then comes along Den Of Thieves. A must watch. 

I just watched this yesterday. It was interesting. Felt like homage to Heat and The Town though it isn't nearly on par with those two films. It's pretty entertaining though and you have Gerard Butler who, based on his performance, is just slamming whiskey and oxy in between scenes, just going for it. 

A fun entertaining movie with some surprises. 

• Like 1