Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 14 Gameday Thread

Hitman21ST

what a game hwat a game..i had a cowboy fan here as a guest...he's in a great deal of pain...i managed to conceal my glee...i am such a nice guy :)

Yeah finally we get to see a good one in prime time. There have been some real snooze fests this year especially on Monday Night. Need some flex scheduling ASAP.

what a game hwat a game..i had a cowboy fan here as a guest...he's in a great deal of pain...i managed to conceal my glee...i am such a nice guy :)

haha I had the same situation here. "man I thought you guys had that game, tough luck." (smile like an super villain on my way to the bathroom)

How is that game on Tony Romo sits to pee? Seriously?

Agree.... Although, Romo sits to pee missed on the bomb to Austin (which would've sealed it).... He actually played a good game. The onus needs to be on Rob Ryan and his incessant blitzing, and continuously getting burnt.

The Cowboys' defense looked like they were playing with circles out there.... They had no corners.

Agree.... Although, Romo sits to pee missed on the bomb to Austin (which would've sealed it).... He actually played a good game. The onus needs to be on Rob Ryan and his incessant blitzing, and continuously getting burnt.

The Cowboys' defense looked like they were playing with circles out there.... They had no corners.

Wasn't really a bomb and he was wide open with no defenders deep. Romo sits to pee didn't even have to throw it into a window, he just needed to put it anywhere he could reach it. While he didn't lose the game that play would have won the game and he missed it.

That was a good game. Its really weird because every single time i watch the Cowboys play this year they choke, except against the Redskins. We should do what everybody else does and let them lead by 10+ going in to the 4th Quarter lol.

Gotta love Romo sits to pee too, he's the Anti-Tebow. He plays pretty good almost every week, just cant get it done in the 4th. Tebow plays like crap for 3 quarters then somehow wins in the final 2 minutes. If Elway doesnt want Tebow then Dallas would be smart to trade for him. Imagine starting Romo sits to pee for 3 quarters and having Tebow play 4th Quarter reliever haha.

;8745635']Believe it or not but the play that won this game for the Giants is Mario Manningham dropping the TD. Romo sits to pee would have had plenty of time to get a TD for the Cowboys. That drop took almost another minute off the clock and their timeouts away.

Good thing Coughlin had one timeout left. :D

Funny, but absolutely true.

A similar situation occured in the Bills vs. Pats game.

gif
This picture will make me feel happy all week long. :D

:ols: that is awesome! "Pop pop, there really is no Santa Clause, is there?" :ols:

I fell asleep unfortunately about halfway through the 4th, and sadly thought that the cowboys had pulled out another one. Had to do a double take when I saw the score this morning. I truly love the holidays! :ols:

Archived