Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 14 Gameday Thread

Hitman21ST

Not until Round 2. Detroit, Chicago, Atlanta are all pedestrian. San Fran lost to Arizona ... who ever lands Green Bay or New Orleans loses by 3 scores.

Chicago is now pedestrian due to losing Cutler (and, in some ways, Forte). I don't think Detroit and Atlanta are pedestrian. They aren't great teams by no means. But, still pretty decent teams. I think either one could beat Dallas. If they are pedestrian than I guess Dallas is also pedestrian.

San Fran lost a close game to an Arizona team that is playing decent, and it was on the road. I think the 'Niners play differently at home. They'll get a playoff game at home, which could make a difference.

There is a chance someone may lose to Green Bay and New Orleans by 2 or 3 scores in the divisional round.

Chicago is now pedestrian due to losing Cutler (and, in some ways, Forte). I don't think Detroit and Atlanta are pedestrian. They aren't great teams by no means. But, still pretty decent teams. I think either one could beat Dallas. If they are pedestrian than I guess Dallas is also pedestrian.

San Fran lost a close game to an Arizona team that is playing decent, and it was on the road. I think the 'Niners play differently at home. They'll get a playoff game at home, which could make a difference.

There is a chance someone may lose to Green Bay and New Orleans by 2 or 3 scores in the divisional round.

Not saying Dallas/New York will win Round 1 ... but both could win their Round 1 match ups. Round 2 however, I agree, don't see it happening lol

---------- Post added December-11th-2011 at 09:16 PM ----------

Lmao, thanks refs. Free 7 points for New York there.

Not saying Dallas/New York will win Round 1 ... but both could win their Round 1 match ups. Round 2 however, I agree, don't see it happening lol

We're basically thinking thinking along the same lines on both accounts. Actually, someone could sneak up and beat both Green Bay and New Orleans, but the NFC doesn't seem as wide open as the AFC. I could see 4 or 5 teams coming out of the AFC and representing them in the Super Bowl.

We're basically thinking thinking along the same lines on both accounts. Actually, someone could sneak up and beat both Green Bay and New Orleans, but the NFC doesn't seem as wide open as the AFC. I could see 4 or 5 teams coming out of the AFC and representing them in the Super Bowl.

Agreed. Anything can happen any given Sunday, it just seems that everyone is a pre game meal for Green Bay, before the big dance.

Archived