skinsarethebest

nope.

Cowboys schedule

@ Cardinals L (7-5)

Vs Giants L (7-6)

@ Buccaneers L (7-7)

Vs Eagles L (7-8)

Vs Giants W (8-8)

You really think Dallas will lose to Arizona and Tampa Bay? You have them finishing the year going 1-4 ... just don't see it happening. Also, Washington beating New England? It can happen, not saying it couldn't. But have you see the Pats playing lately?

---------- Post added November-29th-2011 at 04:43 PM ----------

Man, I'm loving this thread.

For anyone's recollection, have you been paying attention to Dallas' play as of late especially struggling against two supposedly mediocre teams.

Dallas is due to lose two if not three of their next five games because whoever they play, will be looking to spoil their chances at the NFC Crown since they're the big dogs on top right now.

Steelers 23 Colts 20

Steelers 13 Chiefs 9

Steelers 17 Jags 13

... so by theory, does this mean Pittsburgh shouldn't be any good? Because they barely beat horrible opponents? :) They are picked many to represent the AFC again in the Super Bowl. But Dallas must win by style points? A win is a win ;)

Plus, when is the last time Dallas and Washington played in a blow out? Miami also went 3 games!! 3 Games, without giving up a Touchdown. That's impressive by any standard in the NFL.

This thread is delusional, HOWEVER I think we'll be the favorites against the Eagles, since it'll be in week 17 when they and we are both eliminated, so they won't even try at all.

I agree with the guy who said he's looking forward to this not being an annual thread.

Oh come on. I've just stopped kicking myself for actually believing that we could make the playoffs when we were 3-1, and now, after just breaking a six game losing streak, you're trying to raise our hopes again?

Even the most die-hard fan can see that it's not going to happen, To think that it can is completely insane.

Right........I'm in.

He bailed on Rex and it is as simple as that. With Beck's mobility where did that get us? The truth is if we had left Rex, we would have won atleast one if not two of the games we lost with Beck. Beck sucks, PERIOD.

Did you ever think that Grossman has been playing better BECAUSE he was benched?...The three games before his benching, Grossman was absolutely pitiful. It could be that he got a little too caught up in his--and the Skins--early success. Maybe the benching grounded him, who knows.

I'm an actual fan of Rex Grossman since he's been here and I feel had we not screwed around with Beck for four weeks, we might still be in the hunt. However in the curent situation I just don't see another miracle streak happening this time around. While I do hope for 9-7 I'm not sure that is good enough for the wild card and frankly I am sick of wild cards. Shanahan isn't Joe Gibbs, Roy Helu isn't young Clinton Portis (yet) and Rex isn't Todd Collins making his first starts in ten years; you need at least two of those to recreate those miraculous finishes to seasons that were 5-6 and 5-7 before rallying to the 6th seed. 4-7 to 9-7 would be the biggest challenge this franchise has faced in decades and it still might not be enough either way.

Shanahan needs to go at least 7-9 to even be equal to Jim Zorn and Steve Spurrier at this point but I have planned all along to give him at least three years; right now we are only 2/3 of the way through year two. Whatever it comes down to, if we bring in yet another coach, you are looking at an additional five years before we truly compete again. I want to let this all play out before I start praying to win out miraculously yet again.

I'm in and we beat the Pats only to meet them again in the Superbowl!!! Playoffs here we come!

If we were to make the playoffs, it would mean a lot to these guys, especially the rookies. I mean after having a 6 game loosing streak and then make the playoffs would help these guys validate how hard work pays off. Super in terms of developing these guys.

WOOOO WOOOOO let's go.

I can't wait. I hope we stomp on the Jets. I HATE Rex Ryan, just like I hate his fatass brother and Pete Carroll. Orakpo has a tough challenge against Ferguson and Mangold is a monster in the middle but I hope our defense gets to Sanchez often and knocks him out of the game. Let's go!

It is a "take it one game at a time" for the Redskins now. We deal with the JETS and if we win then we move on from there. One thing for sure, this is the NFL. If you can lose 6 games in a row, you can definitely win 5 in a row and should that happen and we go 9-7, I believe we will make the playoffs. WOW! Did I just say Playoffs?

i have us winning at philly and getting to 9-7, with giants being 8-8, dallas at 7-9, and philly at 6-10
So you have:

Washington winning Jets, Patriots, @NewYork, Vikings, and @Philly

Dallas losing to the @Cardinals, Giants (twice), @Tampa, and Philly.

New York beating Dallas (twice) but losing to the Packers, Washington, and @Jets.

Philly winning @Dallas and one of @Miami, @Seattle, and Jets. Losing to Washington.

That doesn't strike me as likely.

nope.

Cowboys schedule

@ Cardinals L (7-5)

Vs Giants L (7-6)

@ Buccaneers L (7-7)

Vs Eagles L (7-8)

Vs Giants W (8-8)

Giants schedule

@ Saints L (obviously, lol 6-5)

Vs Packers L (6-6)

@ Cowboys W (7-6)

Vs Redskins L (7-7)

@ Jets L (7-8)

Vs Cowboys L (7-9)

Eagles schedule

@ Seahawks L (4-8)

@ Dolphins (4-9)

Vs Jets W (5-9)

@ Cowboys W (6-9)

Vs Redskins L (6-10)

Redskins schedule

Vs Jets W (5-7)

Vs Patriots W (6-7)

@ Giants W (7-7, which makes us tied with them for 2nd place but we swept them so we have the tiebreakers)

Vs Vikings W (8-7)

@ Eagles W (9-7, we win the division, and host the bears at FedEx Field in the wildcard round)

You originally had Dallas at 7-9 in your post (top). Now you have them at 8-8 and the Giants at 7-9.

other then the Pats I really think they could win every game that's left on the schedule..even the Gmen game up in NY/NJ...and regardless of missing the playoffs if that were to happen it would be as exciting as the 1 and only yr Marty was here.....honestly after a 6 game losing streak how awesome would it be to finish at 8-8 or heck even 7-9?

I know someone wake me up right? LOL

PLAY OFF'S? DID YOU SAY PLAY OFF'S?....PLAY OFF'S!!!!!.....Sorry, I just had to do that:)

Paloffs? Did I hear Paloffs? jim-mora.jpg

---------- Post added November-30th-2011 at 06:28 PM ----------

Sorry dude I already beat you to it (Post 79)

Seriously? Your way late to this party pal.

101209_jim_mora.jpg

Archived