Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post Game Day Thread - ***** n moan

TK

Well, this might be a little rhythm that the offense has been missing. If they can stretch the field a bit, they can open up the run.

The problem with this team is that they want to be a run first team. But they can't be. They have to pass to set up the run.

As long as we have these qbs, teams are gonna stuff the box

LOL. All you Beck lovers. The an cant see open receivers on every damn play.

and then makes a fine play. really, we have many glaring issues, and i'm not saying this about beck, but why some of you even bother to post just amazes me. i guess it's juts the "vent" thing, but a lot of posts sure appear to just be stupid. it's just odd to me is all. :)

I feel like such an idiot for drinking the kool-aid earlier this season...

the Skins really are who we all thought they were...full 100% rebuilding mode. But it's so rare for us to get excited about anything Redskins over the last 20 years, starting off strong this season made me a believer.

I feel like such an idiot for drinking the kool-aid earlier this season...

the Skins really are who we all thought they were...full 100% rebuilding mode. But it's so rare for us to get excited about anything Redskins over the last 20 years, starting off strong this season made me a believer.

Not really rebuilding mode yet. Still holding on to the idea of winning the division, for some reason. Giants are going to to win it.

Archived