Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What would be your reaction if we won today?

Burgold

The Redskins need to prove to themselves and the NFL that they can win against a very good opponent on the road. Period. I would be very impressed if they could accomplished this. They've lost two on the road this season, against Dallas and Carolina, and struggled to close out a measly 7 point win over the sorry St. Louis Rams. So, they really need to be sharp this week. Even if the Redskins lose this game, I would be pleased if they played with great effort. If they just lie down like they did in Carolina last week, I would be very disappointed.

Extremely happy and I wouldn't be that surprised, especially if our Defense comes back and plays like they were before the last two weeks. I can see that happening since our defense's poor performances coincide with facing two mobile QBs and now we're back to the norm.

Honestly, whatever.....a win against the Buffalo doesn't change anything. This team is still years away from being consistently good. I wish people can get that through their heads rather than being upset when their expectations don't match with reality.

3-3 and "in total lose for a draft pick mode"?? I swear, what is wrong with some of you people... I'll be ecstatic with a win, it will make my week, just like any other win and with the way things are looking, the NFC East is wide open and we'd be tied atop the division with a win so I am not sure how a win wouldn't change anything...

I would be surprised, that would be my overall reaction. Then I would question why, lacking so many of our "great" players we manage to rally and beat the Buffalo Bills while against inferior opponents with our "great" players we manage to barely win or lose. I wouldn't gain much satisfaction from the win because I know that after playing a very good game this week, the Washington Redskins I know are just as likely to go out next week and look horrible again. Well actually, we're playing the 49ers who have been playing well so I think maybe if we rally to win this one, we'll rally to win that one.

We will then find a way to go out against the Miami Dolphins and lose or play really really poorly in a game we just barely win.

Some might say the wrong guy was under center in those losses except for the Panthers game... just say'n

I would be happy for the win but sad were a draft pick lower. Team still has a relatively low ceiling.

How do the Patriots who have been perennial contenders with season after season playoff appearances seem to constantly draft players that aren't the top 5 or 10 guys? You don't need to have the top draft choices to build a great team, you just need great evaluators of talent for your individual team and it's scheme. This year the defense has improved markedly with the exception of the last two game, but are still way ahead of where they were a year ago. I can say the same for the recent upsurge in the perennial basement dwellers N.O. Saints. Since the arrival of Brees that team has been a contender yet has had significant turnover at key positions like WR and RB but constantly have been competitive for the last few years, and not drawing high draft picks based on record. Same with the Colts, Steelers, even the Giants. The organization is headed in the right direction, but I understand that the last twenty plus years has been frustrating and Dano has made a ton of mistakes, but I believe he has seen the light. If Shanny can't turn this around well then we really do have problems. I'm not saying SB appearance in next two years, but becoming a contender that has a shot within three to getting there. Who knows, it could happen faster, but thinking we need to lose in order to win in the future doesn't hold much cred when looking at the other power franchises. Yes I know the Colts are going to get a top QB, but they have more than just problems at that position and Manning has carried through that. Would it be nicwe to land Luck... sure but we won't so getting frustrated or hoping for it is useless. We don't need " Luck" (good or bad) to get there, we just need a good plan.

Some might say the wrong guy was under center in those losses except for the Panthers game... just say'n

Others still would insist that no matter what we do we're going to have the wrong guy under center. I'm not a suck for luck person, but I really wish we had a bright future at the QB position rather than the dim future with Beck and Grossman.

Happy to be out of contention in the Suck for Luck sweepstakes. Anyone who is really on that bandwagon is nuts, high pick QB's are 50-50 throughout the eons. In fact, if I were the Colts (and it looks like the Colts will be the lucky winner), I would milk every draft pick and player I could out of the other 31 teams because you KNOW some team is gonna give up the house for that pick. I say the big winner in the sweepstakes will be the team that trades away the pick but will that realistically happen? nope

Archived