Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What would be your reaction if we won today?

Burgold

It's funny this thread implies shock from a win, but I'm actually in shock at that loss. That was unreal. When people say things like 'they look like high school football', they're obviously exaggerating, but not this time.

....kinda speechless really. What the hell? I'm just...I'm just confused.

Down half our offense, after two poor defensive efforts, and against one of the surging teams in the NFL... what if we won?

What would your reaction be.

Feel free to use words or pictures.

the thing is, we didn't win. and we are not going to win much in the future. we suck. period

It's funny this thread implies shock from a win, but I'm actually in shock at that loss. That was unreal. When people say things like 'they look like high school football', they're obviously exaggerating, but not this time.

....kinda speechless really. What the hell? I'm just...I'm just confused.

the thing is, we didn't win. and we are not going to win much in the future. we suck. period

Yeah, I felt a loss coming, but not that kind of loss. They were so bad I had to leave the room. I still listened, but the last half of the quarter I couldn't bare to watch anymore.

Yes I think Shanny believed that :ols:

Now he knows he should have gutted the team all the way and totally rebuilt.

i guess the problem is , is that there is a lot of players in the nfl who shouldnt be there. too many teams means they need warm bodies, and it seems the skins have more than there share of players who dont belong in the nfl.thats why it is hard to rebuild, we would have to get rid of so many players that we wouldnt be able to find enough good players to replace them.thats why it is gonna take a long time to right the ship..but i cant believe shanny really thought that beck and grossman were the winners he claimed them to be,,

Yeah, I felt a loss coming, but not that kind of loss. They were so bad I had to leave the room. I still listened, but the last half of the quarter I couldn't bare to watch anymore.

Me too, haven't missed a play in 21 years, including being deployed, I'd watch the tapes when I got home or my parents would mail them to me so that I could watch them....and I couldn't even watch the last drive of that game as I was hosting a dinner party.... so I left the volume up and just sat quietly at the table in the next room shaking my head. It was a real bummer.

Archived