Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yahoo News--(via blog "The Lookout") : Ad for gun training bars Muslims and Obama voters

Jumbo

You didn't say that. You said the "bogeyman" was non-existent. That statement is unequivocally incorrect

What? It is non-existent. Unless you think that he should also protect himself against his customers being attacked by a great white shark, because those exist somewhere.

I wonder if there's a liberal barbershop down the street that could give them a stack of money. Because they deserve to have the same thing as everyone else, even if it's their poor decisions that prevent it.

Probably not, since you'll have a rough time trying to find a liberal who actually believes that "they deserve to have the same thing as everyone else", except in Ann Coulter's imagination.

Unless by "the same thing" you mean such luxuries as enough food and healthcare to survive on.

Because if people died from all their poor decisions, then analogies like that one would at least cause a bad case of the flu. ;)

Probably not, since you'll have a rough time trying to find a liberal who actually believes that "they deserve to have the same thing as everyone else", except in Ann Coulter's imagination.

Try finding a liberal who will get a haircut.

~Bang

Ignorance knows not of itself.
Therein lies the rub. :)
This isn't ignorance. Ignorance requires a lack of knowledge. This guy sounds like he's just a pretentious redneck.

I think I covered that already. Ignorance, this is beyond a lack of knowledge, this is the root of ignorance, a complete lack of understanding of any facts pertaining to the subject. How many men died shooting guns to protect and allow this ignorant person to have these very freedoms he is not allowing others to have based on some profiling. Muslims are indeed Americans and can practice religion freely otherwise this country is no better than any of the restrictive countries this guy fears.

Get it?

What? It is non-existent. Unless you think that he should also protect himself against his customers being attacked by a great white shark, because those exist somewhere.

So you can tell me, without a shadow of a doubt, there is not one Muslim terrorist in Texas right now.

Very cool. I'm sure there's an EXCELLENT government job available for you.

---------- Post added October-29th-2011 at 03:50 PM ----------

this is why I only buy shoes with no artificial flavors.

~Bang

:rotflmao:

---------- Post added October-29th-2011 at 03:53 PM ----------

Unless by "the same thing" you mean such luxuries as enough food and healthcare to survive on.

I have never once heard Nancy Pelosi say that's all she wants. No one would argue with that.

Many, rightfully, would argue plenty with income redistribution. Might wanna read those talking points one more time.

So you can't tell me whether the bogeyman is out there or not.

My point exactly.

I'll try one more time.

The guy is refusing to serve all Muslims because he claims they are terrorists. That is fear of a non-existent bogeyman. Not because no terrorists are Muslims, but because someone's religious faith is not an indicator of their propensity to commit terrorist acts.

Just like a store refusing to serve any white man because they might be Klan members would similarly be fear of a similar non-existent bogeyman. Not because no Klan members are white, but because the color of one's skin similarly is not an indicator of Klan membership.

I'd much rather upon completion of his course, reveal to him I am a Muslim commienazi and he just trained me to subvert America.

Crap, many of the folks who comprise our two major parties have done more in the last ten years to subvert America than the commies or nazis managed to do. :)

Ignorance knows not of itself.
Therein lies the rub. :)
Crap, many of the folks who comprise our two major parties have done more in the last ten years to subvert America than the commies or nazis managed to do. :)

Like in terrorism the enemy is hard to identify, however here we just keep re-electing the enemy.

The guy is refusing to serve all Muslims because he claims they are terrorists. That is fear of a non-existent bogeyman. Not because no terrorists are Muslims, but because someone's religious faith is not an indicator of their propensity to commit terrorist acts.

I seem to recall reading that somewh....Oh! Here it is! On Page 3!!

Sarcasm and jokes aside, I wouldn't say non-existent. There are Muslim terrorists who want us all dead. But to extrapolate those few into a condemnation of all Muslims is ridiculous.

What the **** is wrong with people? This type of stupidity kills me.

---------- Post added October-29th-2011 at 02:40 PM ----------

For the record, I would laugh if some smartass opened a business near this dip**** and offered free flying lessons, or nuclear science training...only for Muslims and those of Middle Eastern descent :ols:

I dunno. At lest the comment about the Obama voters, I think is a funny way of getting people to pay attention to the ad.

I not only don't object, I can appreciate the guy's cleverness.

Now, the second part, to me, is getting closer to "I don't serve this here minority". I could see how there's a civil rights issue, here.

But the first part? Not only no problem, but some props.

Hooray divisiveness! :rolleyes:

I have never once heard Nancy Pelosi say that's all she wants. No one would argue with that.

Many, rightfully, would argue plenty with income redistribution. Might wanna read those talking points one more time.

Yeah, if you mean that Nancy Pelosi wants to raise taxes, that's true. Is that only called "income redistribution" when liberals want to do it? What did you call it when Ronald Reagan did it?

You're then one who claimed that liberals think people "deserve to have the same thing as everyone else". If that's the same thing as raising taxes in your mind, then you might want to put your list of talking points in the fireplace.

Hooray divisiveness! :rolleyes:

Or hooray sense of humor.

Sorry, but when I read that part about Obama voters, I don't see racism or any other form of -ism. I see a business saying something that's a joke, hoping that you'll remember the commercial more.

Maybe if I heard it, instead of reading it, I'd feel differently. But I imagine the guy smiling when he said it.

----------

And I don't think the guy is actually intending to attempt to discriminate based of voting, either

Show me a business with a sign on the door that says "no blacks", and I assume he's a racist.

Show me a business with a sign that says "no Redskins fans", and I assume it's a joke.

Archived