Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Adam Schefter on Mike & Mike and twitter (Beck will start vs Carolina)

authentic

Luck does not need development.

Washington isn't going to get Luck...I'm guessing that golden goose is going to end up in Miami. Everyone might want to get used to debating about Tannehill vs. Foles vs. Weeden vs. Cousins vs. Jones vs. Barkley vs. RG III (if the last three decide to come out)

Washington isn't going to get Luck...I'm guessing that golden goose is going to end up in Miami. Everyone might want to get used to debating about Tannehill vs. Foles vs. Weeden vs. Cousins vs. Jones vs. Barkley vs. RG III (if the last three decide to come out)

I've been arguing with him in the 2012 draft thread about the Miami point. Be careful.

3 wins is too many.

3-13 might get you the number 6 pick this year

Which begs the question-what are you willing to give up to get Luck?

I'd give up an entire draft, thats how sold I am on him, which still may not be enough

Someone in the draft trend put an article up that Luck and Pops is going to call the shots on where he goes. Top 6 pick would help us with not having to give up as much as we would have with a 9-7 record. Now Im not hoping for that. But with a hurting Oline, we are 2 injuries away from being in a situation where we are again in the Top 10.

Look at the article in the draft trend it opens the door. Never say never. I don't want fellow fans to have heart attacks if or when it happens.

Man we are not getting Luck. We are not that Lucky.;)
We are not a bad enough team to get the #1 overall pick but the Rams are. And they already have a franchise QB so if that were to happen I say we Mike Ditka our 2012 draft for Luck. And Im against trading picks but I'll make an exception for Luck.

Look at the article in the draft trend it opens the door. Never say never. I don't want fellow fans to have heart attacks if or when it happens.

It might feel like to me we have won the Superbowl if we get that kid. I am being totally honest.

3-13 though puts us around the 6th-7th pick this year.

Are you willing to do an entire draft+Brian Orakpo to get Luck?

It might feel like to me we have won the Superbowl if we get that kid. I am being totally honest.

3-13 though puts us around the 6th-7th pick this year.

Are you willing to do an entire draft+Brian Orakpo to get Luck?

How does HELL NO sound to you? Or did you forget we are the one team that had no issues winning SBs without QB all stars

Well, that is unless we trade a small fortune to do so. Which, admittedly, I'd be excited for the prospect of Luck for sure... But I'd be extremely apprehensive about the rest of our team. It would be scary and exciting all at the same time. That said, it's not an option that I'd rely on. I'm really beginning to like Tannehill quite a bit.

The ONLY way possible that ANYONE could trade for Luck is if St. Louis ends up with the 1st pick in the draft.

Any of the other teams with abysmal records right now will not trade that pick. You simply won't be able to get him.

The ONLY way possible that ANYONE could trade for Luck is if St. Louis ends up with the 1st pick in the draft.

Any of the other teams with abysmal records right now will not trade that pick. You simply won't be able to get him.

Oh, I agree. And even then you're looking at those teams also willing to trade the farm. Is there still a chance we can get Luck? Sure. But the chances are extremely minute.

YES!!! HALLELUJAH!!!

Here come the wins!

Seriously though, to my legitimate surprise Beck was even with if not a little better than Grossman in the preseason who as a washed up, out of shape, malcontent journeyman, has done NOTHING to repay the innumerable opportunities given by a coaching staff with supernatural faith in him.

He's been a liability in EVERY game this year and the team is still a respectable 3-2 and has been "in" every game they've played so far.

Here's to Beck being the game manager Grossman proved incapable of being.

We are not a bad enough team to get the #1 overall pick but the Rams are. And they already have a franchise QB so if that were to happen I say we Mike Ditka our 2012 draft for Luck. And Im against trading picks but I'll make an exception for Luck.

What about the Colts? They seem to be in fact, tanking the season for that pick. They have Peyton but NO replacement. And no guarantee on how much longer he plays. Also gotta think about Miami. They have no QB at all.

And as far as sabotaging the draft for Luck? I cant see it and would not support it.

I know Adam has tweeted this, but I just want to hear it from Mike Shanahan before I believe it to be fact. But, if it is true, I think it's a good choice and the right time. Beck gets to start against a promising team, but one that is very beatable.

How does HELL NO sound to you? Or did you forget we are the one team that had no issues winning SBs without QB all stars
That's funny, because both Rypien and Theismann were Pro Bowlers last time I checked. Not to mention that today's NFL is different than years ago. It is absolutely a quarterback driven league now, no doubt about it.

Archived