Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Adam Schefter on Mike & Mike and twitter (Beck will start vs Carolina)

authentic

We've been winning games against bad teams on our running game and defense, not because of Rex, but in spite of him.

Grossman is not 3-2, the team is, and the fact is he's had one good game. Been a steady decline since, as the league takes away the middle of the field. He doesn't have the arm strength to work the sidelines.

Actually, I'd say we'd be 5-0 with even a mediocre QB. By that I mean one that isn't a turnover machine. Very weak early schedule this year. Hopefully Shanny thinks the same thing after looking at the film.

Really... so we should be 5-0 right now? All we need is a QB with a pulse who doesn't turn the ball over? I mean even Beck has already straight dropped the ball once last week. If that took a wrong bounce what would the excuses for that one be?

Look man I love our defense as much as the next man and I'm all kinds of excited about the future... but this isn't the 2000 Ravens here. We aren't going to win a Superbowl with Dilfer at QB right now.... and our Run game is greatly over exaggerated by our fans. I was excited about it, as was everyone, this preseason.... but it hasn't really shown up this season yet.

We're 3 and 2. Really before we started drinking the koolaid did anyone honestly think we'd be doing any better than that? That's probably about where we could have hoped for. I mean if I looked at the schedule during preseason I'd say Rams, iffy - Giants, iffy - Cardinals, win - Cowboys, iffy/loss - Eagles, loss. So yea at best I'd say we'd be 3-2 and I'd probably think we'd be 2-3 with a shot to even up at Carolina. But no we should be 5-0.

Horrible decision. Rex did fairly well in his four starts and out played Beck in the Preseason. One game does not make a Quarterback, nor should it strip him of his duties. Shanahan and Co. should have listened to Santana Moss. Grossman isn't anything special, but he's a proven average QB. The only thing Beck has proven is .. well .. nothing .. and he's 30 years old. I'd stick with Grossman. I'm surprised to see so many of you happy with this move.

Archived