Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Adam Schefter on Mike & Mike and twitter (Beck will start vs Carolina)

authentic

True Story* I was once a contestant on Wheel of Fortune and made it to the bonus round. Oddly, instead of "place" or "thing" my final clue was "Best move for Redskins future, and the board looked like this:

S _ C K F O R _ _ C K

I guessed "Suck for Beck" but I was wrong. No $25,000 for me.

*This is not really a true story.

We may want to look into bringing in another free agent veteran at QB right now as well, just in case. If Beck isn't what we want him to be, we need to have a guy that can start next year in case a rookie/FA isn't ready to roll early in the season. Here is where I might bring in a guy like David Garrard on a 2-year deal for peanuts.

he may not play this year, or he may, but he'd get to learn the system and be a cheap option. If Beck struggles, we have Garrard who can start next year (hopefully), while we wait for our rookie/FA to be ready (if he's not from day 1). Grossman is on a one year deal and is as good as done.

Rex seemed to be forcing the ball as if he had something to prove... I think the fact of him stating we were going to win the East had something to do with it, unecessary added pressure on himself and here we are in week 7 being benched! He seemed to play well through PS and the first game vs the Giants, I just cant figure out how he regressed so much so quickly. Let the Mormon boy do his thing, hopefuly we ll start winning with him at the helm.

We may want to look into bringing in another free agent veteran at QB right now as well, just in case. If Beck isn't what we want him to be, we need to have a guy that can start next year in case a rookie/FA isn't ready to roll early in the season. Here is where I might bring in a guy like David Garrard on a 2-year deal for peanuts.

he may not play this year, or he may, but he'd get to learn the system and be a cheap option. If Beck struggles, we have Garrard who can start next year (hopefully), while we wait for our rookie/FA to be ready (if he's not from day 1). Grossman is on a one year deal and is as good as done.

I don't think Patrick Ramsey is on a team, hahahaha

Archived