Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Per Adam Schefter on Mike & Mike and twitter (Beck will start vs Carolina)

authentic

I have a good feeling about this.

Training camp in one thing, but reg. season practices are the real deal. If he can have a good week in practice, I think the offense will gain some confidence going forward.

I really think the offense will produce this weekend.

Anyone been to a game in Carolina? How does the crowd noise matchup?

I'm really indifferent on this decision. Either way, we aren't getting that much at QB, and there were very good arguments on both sides as to why each QB should start.

Hopefully, Shanny makes the right decision and we can have some stability for at least the rest of the season (and probably into next season while we let our rookie QB develop).

Good. Over the next couple of weeks everyone will finally see just how bad the Skins' QB situation is...We can finally get past this fascination with a backup QB that was a backup for a reason even when the starter wasn't good.

Beck will fail just like Grossman. One is an experienced loser. The other is just a loser that didn't play because two other teams know he stinks..

Good. Over the next couple of weeks everyone will finally see just how bad the Skins' QB situation is...We can finally get past this fascination with a backup QB that was a backup for a reason even when the starter wasn't good.

Beck will fail just like Grossman. One is an experienced loser. The other is just a loser that didn't play because two other teams know he stinks..

Wow, all the negative waves one could handle....LOL.

Well a new era has started in Washington. The era of Beck. Lets hope this doesent divide the locker room. I know certain players voiced their opinions about Rex remaining the starter. Its up to Beck to earn the players trust and show he can be a leader. I sure hope he succeeds.

Archived