Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

Haven't read the comics so please no spoilers about this, but I am interested to see if they find anyone else at the prison. I can't imagine nobody else thought to hold up there. Have they never seen Resident Evil???

So you are posting a question but also post you don't want to know the answer? Dude, this is like entrapement!!

I will say without giving anything away, and only a passing understanding of the comic. The TV show doesn't seem to be following the comic except generally.

In the comic Otis and Dale are still alive and make it to the prison, and in the TV show there is no way either is alive. Both couldn't be any more dead if their names were Chef and were killed by Trey Parker and Mott Stone after having a public argument about the virtues of Scientology with the actors..

On another note, the writers explained in Talking Dead, that they originally wrote the script having Herschel die. After deliberation, they wanted to keep him alive. I'm glad they did - he's turning into a badass!

I'm glad they did too. I like the new, badass Herchel. I like him even more when he's drunk. :)

So you are posting a question but also post you don't want to know the answer? Dude, this is like entrapement!!

I will say without giving anything away, and only a passing understanding of the comic. The TV show doesn't seem to be following the comic except generally.

In the comic Otis and Dale are still alive and make it to the prison, and in the TV show there is no way either is alive. Both couldn't be any more dead if their names were Chef and were killed by Trey Parker and Mott Stone after having a public argument about the virtues of Scientology with the actors..

Haha, I'm just asking for people's opinions/thoughts on that.

Haven't read the comics so please no spoilers about this, but I am interested to see if they find anyone else at the prison. I can't imagine nobody else thought to hold up there. Have they never seen Resident Evil???

I have read the comics, but personally i'm not sure this will follow how it goes in that form at all. The way the tv show goes, it could somewhat follow suit, or they could go in a completely different direction that truely shocks the comic book crowd. My best guess is that we won't be dissapointed with who or what they may come across in the prison, if anything.

Personally I think that in some form or fashion they will encounter someone. The type of person, or people they encounter, or the amount of them is the aspect of the prison that intrigues me. Or who the hell knows, this is in no way a spoiler, just a personal thought.....but the prison could be crawling with walkers. Imagine a prison full of inmates, they've starved, they couldn't escape, and now they've reanimated...that would be kind of wild. It would also be a hell of a battle for the rights to the prison if the group chooses to stake a claim.

Check out the link below for anyone who has read the comic or might be interested in a back story. Don't click if you don't want spoilers.

Amazon

Spoiler: The book is about the Rise of the Governor and would a great read into season 3. It covers his back story, which isn't covered in the comics and probably won't be in the television show.

i've was just thinking about Andrea and the transformation her character has undergone from season 1 to season 2.

At the end of season 1, she was suicidal and wanted to die. Thanks to Dale, she lived.

From that point on she started evolving into this bad ass character. A true survivor type character who can hold her own in dire circumstances. (a lot of this was picked up from training with Shane I suppose)

Then, at the end of season 2 she's running throughout the night from a horde of zombies, slaughtering one after another and refusing to surrender. Quite the opposite mind set from where she was exactly one season ago

I kinda had a feeling Andrea would come into her own as a character that we like and pull for. She's turned the corner from an annoying, clueless, twit to a badass, instinctive, group member. Now if Laurie could just do the damn same....

Also, the book that Pick6 linked to looks awesome. I'm gonna have to check that out.

I kinda had a feeling Andrea would come into her own as a character that we like and pull for. She's turned the corner from an annoying, clueless, twit to a badass, instinctive, group member. Now if Laurie could just do the damn same....

Also, that book looks awesome. I'm gonna have to check that out.

I would hide the title of the book. Not to give anything away to others.

drop, i keep reading about that character coming into the show. i have no idea what it means so i don't think it has ruined anything for me

yeah, i mean it's just the name of a character...it isn't really a spoiler. But at the same time, i understand how people feel about things like this so I respectfully edited it.

yeah, i mean it's just the name of a character...it isn't really a spoiler. But at the same time, i understand how people feel about things like this so I respectfully edited it.

okay cool. i was actually curious if you thought knowing the name of the character ruined anything? people were acting like everyone would know who the character is just from the name. but i honestly had no idea

okay cool. i was actually curious if you thought knowing the name of the character ruined anything? people were acting like everyone would know who the character is just from the name. but i honestly had no idea

spoiler allert.. Rick is Darth Vader's father.... and T-dog's sister.

Archived