Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 6 TV Coverage Map (for Week 7, see Post #51, MET)

terrifNick21

:ols: @ The FOX 4:00pm map. I was worried that we wouldn't be able to get that game :ols:

Edit: I get why they are breaking their necks to show the NE/DAL game to as many people as possible. They probably have the most bandwagon fans in the country.

The only thing that comes even remotely close to a Redskins win is a Cowboys humiliation, which I am expecting against New England.

Holy crap! No way did i think we would be on! I have to ticket but thats cool

Cause we're not in the Giants secondary market (Luckily). If we were about 50 miles closer, we wouldn't have got the game. Happy that we're actually on against the Giants/Bills (on CBS), sometimes they don't put another game on at the same time.

I like how it reflects the makeup of Florida.

The north part of the state is composed of southerners, so they get Carolina/Atlanta.

Orlando is full of midwesterners. They get the Packers.

And Miami is full of rich Yankees. They get the teams from the Northeast.

(Wish I lived with the rich Yankees).

:ols: That actually makes sense. I had the same question as Hitman.

---------- Post added October-12th-2011 at 04:07 PM ----------

I watch them online. :D

Me too.

---------- Post added October-12th-2011 at 04:07 PM ----------

The only thing that comes even remotely close to a Redskins win is a Cowboys humiliation, which I am expecting against New England.

Me too. :D

Skins in LA! First time this year except for MNF.

---------- Post added October-12th-2011 at 06:40 PM ----------

Damn STL for drafting Bradford. I get it..he played for OU, that doesn't mean every person in Oklahoma is now a Rams fan!!!!!! Same crap happened when the Vikings drafted Peterson

We get the same crap out here with USC. A lot of Seahawk support right now because of Carroll, I've seen Saints fans because of Reggie Bush(it hasn't really carried over to the Dolphins) and Bengals fans because of Palmer, and I watched the Steelers - Cardinals game at a bar on Hollywood Blvd. I swear there was a guy there cheering for the Cardinals wearing a Cardinals Leinart Jersey.

Damn STL for drafting Bradford. I get it..he played for OU, that doesn't mean every person in Oklahoma is now a Rams fan!!!!!! Same crap happened when the Vikings drafted Peterson

You want me to tell you how many people here in Gainesville think it's Big News that the Broncos just named Tim Tebow the starter?

I'm in the same boat as the other NC Redskins fans. This used to be Redskins country and there are still tons of Redskins fans here. However they force the Panthers on us and it makes me resent them.

I see the northeastern tip of NC gets the Skins game. Why the heck couldn't they dip down and pick up Rocky Mount (and Wilson)?!

MC

At least living in puke country has the advantage that they'll show other NFCE games if the pukes aren't on. Our chances are better to be on in when we're in the mix - so far so good this year. This is the second time we've been on. The rest of the time it's the net. I would never download a movie or song, but I can't help myself with the games. If there were a workable alternative to the ticket + Dtv (that worked better than the PS3) I would buy it. I had the ticket for years and loved it but I hated the $60 a month or more for two years of dtv I had to buy on top of it and circumstances made that the first thing I got rid of when trimming my bills. I can't wait till we can just purchase and watch games online. I'd pay a lot, in a minute rather than watch the sketchy, undependable illegal streams.

How do you guys live out of market and root for the Redskins if you can't watch all their games? Seriously, I don't get it. If I couldn't get Sunday Ticket, I'd be at someone's house that had it, or as a last resort, watching it at a bar.

Sirius radio (since I'll be on the road this weekend.)

what about the Ny Buffalo game....will DC naitives get that game on CBS? Skins win, Dallas and NY lose=skins 1.5 game lead over entire division

Nope, because of FOX's Doubleheader, CBS only wants to show us the Ravens/Texans game at four. Which is stupid because everybody in DC wants to see an NFC East game, so we will all be tuned in into the NE/DAL game.

Oooooh, I thought the color chart reflected people's opinions, like;

Blue-----Skins will dominate the Eagles

Red------Skins beat the crap outta the Eagles

Green---Skins drive Vick and the Eagles into the dirt all day

Yellow--Skins let the Eagles hang around until the2nd half then blow them away

Unshaded--rednecks who can't spell "TV, never heard of "Fooosball", and are always busy pleasuring their farm animals...

im in huntington wva, and have been using slingbox to get skins games, but recently ive been made aware that u can get nfl sunday ticket though ps 3... I tried it and sure enough, its been working great so far. You download the app and ps3, and then purchase the sunday ticket... i think its 340.00, and they bill you over 4 payments.. be careful about leaving yourcredit card on file with sony/direct tv because it will automatically renew. HAIL!!

How do you guys live out of market and root for the Redskins if you can't watch all their games? Seriously, I don't get it. If I couldn't get Sunday Ticket, I'd be at someone's house that had it, or as a last resort, watching it at a bar.

Watching it at a sports bar is exactly what I do. Haven't missed a game in years. I'll watch other games on streams, but since they are hit and miss I take no chances when it comes to the Redskins. The bar is about a mile from my driveway and I DJ there part time so I usually get my pick of TV's (there's like 10 of them).

Archived