Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 6 TV Coverage Map (for Week 7, see Post #51, MET)

terrifNick21

Oh hell yes, it's on TV up here.

How do you guys live out of market and root for the Redskins if you can't watch all their games? Seriously, I don't get it. If I couldn't get Sunday Ticket, I'd be at someone's house that had it, or as a last resort, watching it at a bar.

That's what most of us end up doing, but I much prefer to be able to watch the game on my own couch to driving 25 minutes to a bar.

How do you guys live out of market and root for the Redskins if you can't watch all their games? Seriously, I don't get it. If I couldn't get Sunday Ticket, I'd be at someone's house that had it, or as a last resort, watching it at a bar.

All you can do...I've got a bar that my friends own & there's always a designated Redskins TV :D

That's cool and all, but I don't get it...that little sliver in Florida? Vegas and the surrounding areas? Texas? How do they come up with this plan?

I like how it reflects the makeup of Florida.

The north part of the state is composed of southerners, so they get Carolina/Atlanta.

Orlando is full of midwesterners. They get the Packers.

And Miami is full of rich Yankees. They get the teams from the Northeast.

(Wish I lived with the rich Yankees).

Well, there is always the great annual thread of where you can watch on the internet to catch the games, plus, despite living in panther territory, there is a local college radio station that carries the games here in Raleigh. Besides, this area was Redskin territory long before the panthers were even dreamed of, so you could almost say it is a genetic disorder since my mother was a huge fan since she was a little girl.

Well, there is always the great annual thread of where you can watch on the internet to catch the games, plus, despite living in panther territory, there is a local college radio station that carries the games here in Raleigh. Besides, this area was Redskin territory long before the panthers were even dreamed of, so you could almost say it is a genetic disorder since my mother was a huge fan since she was a little girl.

Yep. We watch online or go to bars. And before the Panthers came here, they always showed the Skins' games. Damn Panthers.

:ols: @ The FOX 4:00pm map. I was worried that we wouldn't be able to get that game :ols:

Edit: I get why they are breaking their necks to show the NE/DAL game to as many people as possible. They probably have the most bandwagon fans in the country.

Tampa Bay isnt even getting their own team. They're forced to watch NE/Dallas.:doh:

Archived