Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Carolina Panthers Tailgate 10/23/2011 (REDSKIN FAN INVASION!!!)

superozman

We are leaving Friday night, but stopping in Asheville to visit a buddy from high school, spending the night there, and leaving for CLT Sat am, should be there about 10am...

Just seeing "Asheville" brought back memories! I worked in Mars Hill doing Habitat for a week each year during high school fixing up a lot of homes. Asheville was where we would go get supplies, or just go out together.

You can drop Mrs. Hap off at your hotel after Kickstand and show us how to perfect debauchery :)

*IONTOP and I are staying at the Omni.

We are staying at the Westin, I've reached that memory lapse stage :ols: but may get a chance to give you a quick lesson, misshap has me on a tight leash :ols:

I'm guessing we will get there around 3pm on Sat.

We are staying at the Westin, I've reached that memory lapse stage :ols: but may get a chance to give you a quick lesson, misshap has me on a tight leash :ols:

I'm guessing we will get there around 3pm on Sat.

She can't blame you if you are taken "against your will", right? ;)

Well I guess we know where the cops will be hanging out at now. :silly:

:ols:

I'm going to carry around a collection bucket at Kickstand for bail money :D

*For the OP, I should have 4-5 chairs as well. I'm getting my rental car on Sunday, so I'll see what fits. I'll have a cooler of beers....and, should I bring my canopy up? I'll also see what I can find snackwise at a grocery store up there.

*For the OP, I should have 4-5 chairs as well. I'm getting my rental car on Sunday, so I'll see what fits. I'll have a cooler of beers....and, should I bring my canopy up? I'll also see what I can find snackwise at a grocery store up there.

Thanks! I'm fixing the Original Post shortly. And please pring the Canopy, if you can!

Everyone - I updated the first post to make it more clearer. Please ensure I didn't delet you or not mention something you are bringing, or screwed it up entirely.

Thanks!

My name got lost in the shuffle. All the stuff you have for Endzonerules is actually me. You can add a Redskins canopy to my list as well.

Put me down for 2 minimum, probably 4-8, depending on who I can get rolling. As for tailgate. i'd love to say I'll bring a bunch of stuff, but I have other friends going, and tailgating at a different location. I will be there for a good bit of time, and bring beverages and food, but can't say I'll bring canopy, tables, chairs, etc... cause I'll have to go off to see the others.

better yet memorize this number 1-800 BAILRUS

I'm making business cards to hand out to whoever I meet, "This is who to call if I get arrested"

---------- Post added October-14th-2011 at 09:32 PM ----------

By the way, my really good friend works for a Designated driver company where they will drive you and your car back to wherever... Just in case you have a few too many at the rally or wherever: 888422dadd or http://www.calldaddnow.com/

I'd recommend everyone who plans on having any drinks program this number into your phone just in case.

hell yeah brah. 2 for me. i'm down in your town tonight at the Read House for an Evil Empire (TVA) function. when you heading to CLT?

---------- Post added October-13th-2011 at 11:43 PM ----------

you live in charlotte, but have never heard of Kickstand OR know where the good/bad parts of town are? come on, main!

I've never heard of Kickstand because its obviously not a popular place. And where it's located is pretty much near the ghetto, its just outside the boundaries of "downtown Charlotte". When you get out of the downtown area, you get into the ghetto areas. Yes I know my city, I was trying to be nice. But since you called me out, I'm gonna toss it out there.

Now is it safe, probably. Should people be scared? Probably not. But as for me living here and me and my wife both working for companies both located near downtown in/near ghetto areas, I just wanted to ask. Most people think the University Area is great, but its high crime and two miles up the road, its thug. Im not saying anything will happen, but to be honest, looking at the map, it's probably not in the best area.

If you're cool with that, so be it. I go through the hood every day on my way to work, I give a ****, but as far as hanging out in the hood, been there done that, but thats not going to be my first choice if you get my drift.

Edit: Maybe Im old, the website makes it sound nice though.......... http://kickstandcharlotte.com/ Also, the reviews dont make it sound like its in the ghetto, but its 50/50 on everything else. I wasnt trying to crash anyone's parade, but a burger joint Ive never heard of living here for 16 years threw me off. Anyone that goes, Im sure you will have a blast.

I've never heard of Kickstand because its obviously not a popular place. And where it's located is pretty much near the ghetto, its just outside the boundaries of "downtown Charlotte". When you get out of the downtown area, you get into the ghetto areas. Yes I know my city, I was trying to be nice. But since you called me out, I'm gonna toss it out there.

Now is it safe, probably. Should people be scared? Probably not. But as for me living here and me and my wife both working for companies both located near downtown in/near ghetto areas, I just wanted to ask. Most people think the University Area is great, but its high crime and two miles up the road, its thug. Im not saying anything will happen, but to be honest, looking at the map, it's probably not in the best area.

If you're cool with that, so be it. I go through the hood every day on my way to work, I give a ****, but as far as hanging out in the hood, been there done that, but thats not going to be my first choice if you get my drift.

Edit: Maybe Im old, the website makes it sound nice though.......... http://kickstandcharlotte.com/ Also, the reviews dont make it sound like its in the ghetto, but its 50/50 on everything else. I wasnt trying to crash anyone's parade, but a burger joint Ive never heard of living here for 16 years threw me off. Anyone that goes, Im sure you will have a blast.

No offense, you surely know Charlotte a lot better than I do, but i am guessing since the team set this up, it must be in a pretty decent area. Just my two cents...

No offense, you surely know Charlotte a lot better than I do, but i am guessing since the team set this up, it must be in a pretty decent area. Just my two cents...

I live 5 minutes from South Philly and 3 minutes from Chester, doesn't mean my area is bad. It could be near a bad area, but I googled it. There is a church down the street. The only bad thing that might happen is we walk out of the bar drunk at the same time Mass gets out!

Trust me, it's not in all that decent of an area. But like the other poster stated, that shouldn't keep you guys from having a nice time. And I guess what we're both trying to say is, don't think Charlotte is a ****hole if the area surrounding the bar is isn't all that nice.:2cents:

I need 5 tiks, I dont have alot of money and I'm always looking out for others so hopefully someone will find it in there heart to look out for me. Of course I'm not saying I want free tiks but I'm not looking to give away my entire paycheck either.. Want to take my wife and 3 boys so please let me know via private message if you have or know anyone that would be willing to help me out..

HTTR

I live 5 minutes from South Philly and 3 minutes from Chester, doesn't mean my area is bad. It could be near a bad area, but I googled it. There is a church down the street. The only bad thing that might happen is we walk out of the bar drunk at the same time Mass gets out!
There are churches everywhere in the Bible Belt..........but that did make me chuckle.

Archived