Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Carolina Panthers Tailgate 10/23/2011 (REDSKIN FAN INVASION!!!)

superozman

Ha!!!! You're kidding right ?!?!?!? ES tailgates always start earlier. I helped organize that last ES tailgate in Charlotte 2 years ago. We already had our tailgate setup and was cooking breakfast when they showed up to take the $$$ for tailgate parking. So I'll just throw this out there, we'll be out there about. 6-7am, getting things ready, everyone and any one is more than welcome to join us then.

The Rep from Preferred Parking told me 9 a.m. She said they try to have the attendants out between 8-9. If you guys can get set up earlier, that's great! I plan on being there at 8:30.

Trust me. If I could get there earlier, I would. For PHILLIES games we start at 1. People take a half day from work for a 705 game. This 4 hour rule is insane!!!

---------- Post added October-20th-2011 at 02:56 AM ----------

Updated OP to say 830 - 9. I'll call tomorrow to see if there is any way to get it open earlier!!!!

Trust me. If I could get there earlier, I would. For PHILLIES games we start at 1. People take a half day from work for a 705 game. This 4 hour rule is insane!!!

---------- Post added October-20th-2011 at 02:56 AM ----------

Updated OP to say 830 - 9. I'll call tomorrow to see if there is any way to get it open earlier!!!!

I don't think that they have a gate IIRC... Only thing they might have is a small barricade... That won't stop us... I say 8AM setup...

I'm pumped for this game... Should be an awesome weekend... Friday night will be awesome... Saturday night pep rally will be awesome... Sunday morning will be awesome... Sunday Afternoon will be awesome... Sunday night will be awesome.... (If my coworker comes down for the game, we're staying sunday night and driving back Monday)

Lol i dont make the rules bruh... Im just going off what I thought was said on the initial post because I believe the lot doesnt open to 9 or something like that. Dont kill the messenger lol

LOL...not Killing the messenger, just telling you how ES tailgates roll!!! Let me explain a little bit about this lot for those of you who haven't been there before. This is the parking lot for a small club, right next to the rail station. When we tailgated before, there were no chains, barricades etc. We just parked and started setting up. Then when the parking lot attendants showed up, we simply gave them $$$. If there are chains or any barricades there now, we'll simply pull over on the side and start a line, and break out the apple pie 'Shine !!!!!!!!

---------- Post added October-20th-2011 at 11:24 AM ----------

We are getting ****ed up Saturday night and sleeping in the parking lot. The rising sun will wake us, informing us that it's time to start drinking again.

If you start drinking when the sun comes up, you will be late!!!!! Anyone up for pre-dawn shots????

LOL...not Killing the messenger, just telling you how ES tailgates roll!!! Let me explain a little bit about this lot for those of you who haven't been there before. This is the parking lot for a small club, right next to the rail station. When we tailgated before, there were no chains, barricades etc. We just parked and started setting up. Then when the parking lot attendants showed up, we simply gave them $$$. If there are chains or any barricades there now, we'll simply pull over on the side and start a line, and break out the apple pie 'Shine !!!!!!!!

---------- Post added October-20th-2011 at 11:24 AM ----------

If you start drinking when the sun comes up, you will be late!!!!! Anyone up for pre-dawn shots????

It sounds like I'm the designated walker :ols::ols::ols:

First Post on Extremeskins but a very long time follower. I live here in Charlotte and will be attending. I have my dad and brother coming down from Front Royal VA, Section 113 row 9 here we come! Go Skins!

Nice....welcome aboard. I'll be in section 113 row 3 :point2sky

Ha!!!! You're kidding right ?!?!?!? ES tailgates always start earlier. I helped organize that last ES tailgate in Charlotte 2 years ago. We already had our tailgate setup and was cooking breakfast when they showed up to take the $$$ for tailgate parking. So I'll just throw this out there, we'll be out there about. 6-7am, getting things ready, everyone and any one is more than welcome to join us then.

Slowly convincing my group to go @ 730...

Archived