Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Carolina Panthers Tailgate 10/23/2011 (REDSKIN FAN INVASION!!!)

superozman

They need to... Hell, we're probably going to be out drinking until 2am and STILL make it at dawn lol...

IHahaha - I forget how long I lasted in Tennessee, but it was later than I originally thought. My American Honey and the 'Shine will help cure the effects of Saturday night on Sunday morning!

mrredskin +1.

anyone know of an alcohol supermarket (like Total Wine) in the area? if the woman wants beer it has to be gluten free, unfortunately :/

edit: nevermind. 3 in the area. any other suggestions for stores with insane amount of beer options?

Froogal Macdoogals off the first exit in S.C. (exit 90) off interstate 77 has a massive selection.

Yea but did you know the forecast tonight in Philly called for a HIGH of 2 Ovi goals, and the LOW of a 5-2 loss!!!!!!! Suck it FLYERS!!!!!!! LOL

you know what, suck it. Let me know when you win more than one playoff series. :)

---------- Post added October-21st-2011 at 05:54 AM ----------

That was my first away tailgate :) Had the best time ever. Tenneesse was fun too. I was drunk by 10:30 haha.

so you are coming to this one too?

Yes he is... I will disown him if he doesn't...

Friggin sweet! Although I've been to many a tailgates, only the Phils tailgate on opening day in DC in 2009 was over a hundred people.

But this one will top that. By far. So much better, I can already tell!

for me every day is a weekend :)
if more people from up in nova wanted to go' date=' i would've been totally down to fly.

today is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long...i am ready to get this party started! :)[/quote']

Hap - then party now! :)

SL - it's almost unbearable!

Archived