Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Carolina Panthers Tailgate 10/23/2011 (REDSKIN FAN INVASION!!!)

superozman

Ive been going back and forth on whether I was going to just walk to the tailgate spot (since my hotel is 4 blks away) or buy a parking spot. WELP, you guys decided for me. All the spots are sold out. Guess me and my GF will have to walk over. See you guys Sunday

I'm back to make it tougher, it's not sold out! Sales stop 96 hours before gameday.

But why drive when you are only 4 blocks away????

Ive been going back and forth on whether I was going to just walk to the tailgate spot (since my hotel is 4 blks away) or buy a parking spot. WELP, you guys decided for me. All the spots are sold out. Guess me and my GF will have to walk over. See you guys Sunday
I'm back to make it tougher, it's not sold out! Sales stop 96 hours before gameday.

But why drive when you are only 4 blocks away????

I just checked it as well, NO listing now for Sunday parking. Grrrr.....

I just checked it as well, NO listing now for Sunday parking. Grrrr.....

I called, about 10 minutes ago when I updated the OP. You can buy parking there. They take the games down 96 hours before game day (I guess mailing the pass to you won't get there in time?) Anyway, i confirmed LOT 304 is not sold out and you can pay cash @ the lot.

I called, about 10 minutes ago when I updated the OP. You can buy parking there. They take the games down 96 hours before game day (I guess mailing the pass to you won't get there in time?) Anyway, i confirmed LOT 304 is not sold out and you can pay cash @ the lot.

Sweet. I figured it was print out pass that they emailed to you.

Looks like a confirmed 8 for meet and greet so far, and possibly a couple more.

Tailgate remains the 4 of us as of now, but may get 4 friends to tag along. We'll bring plenty of sodas, beer, and food, but my parking is blocks away, so I'm not toting chairs, tables, canopy, etc... back and forth, sorry.

I believe 9a was the time stated

Ha!!!! You're kidding right ?!?!?!? ES tailgates always start earlier. I helped organize that last ES tailgate in Charlotte 2 years ago. We already had our tailgate setup and was cooking breakfast when they showed up to take the $$$ for tailgate parking. So I'll just throw this out there, we'll be out there about. 6-7am, getting things ready, everyone and any one is more than welcome to join us then.

Ha!!!! You're kidding right ?!?!?!? ES tailgates always start earlier. I helped organize that last ES tailgate in Charlotte 2 years ago. We already had our tailgate setup and was cooking breakfast when they showed up to take the $$$ for tailgate parking. So I'll just throw this out there, we'll be out there about. 6-7am, getting things ready, everyone and any one is more than welcome to join us then.

Lol i dont make the rules bruh... Im just going off what I thought was said on the initial post because I believe the lot doesnt open to 9 or something like that. Dont kill the messenger lol

Archived