Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Carolina Panthers Tailgate 10/23/2011 (REDSKIN FAN INVASION!!!)

superozman

Well it sounds like we have that row boxed in then. :ols:

This may be a stupid question, but I havent attended any pep rally or team event before. What is the "dress code"? Are people wearing jerseys and such there or just regular clothes?

This may be a stupid question, but I havent attended any pep rally or team event before. What is the "dress code"? Are people wearing jerseys and such there or just regular clothes?

Dresses, hog snouts & combat boots.

Cant wait to meet you all! I've never met a soul from ES and I always wondered what folks were like in real life. See you at the Rally!

They are amazing! Very opening and caring and love to have a good time and most importantly they're all die hard skins fans!! Unfortunately I'm missing the rally but will be there for post rally festivities I'm sure later on and I can't wait! Makes me proud to be a redskins fan!! :)

See POST #209 by TK for information on the SATURDAY NIGHT PEP RALLY! (Don't drink and drive! http://www.calldaddnow.com/)

Official Extremeskins Tailgate - 10/23/11

was.png @ car.png

Where is it:

Thanks all for helping getting this going! Alright, so the lot we are parking in is CLUB ICE PARKING LOT. PARKING LOT OPENS 9 AM (sometimes 830, thanks ladybrave), so be there @8:30-9!!!

PARKING ON THE WEBSITE HAS ENDED! You can pay cash upon entrance. It is NOT sold out!

SkinsFanInTennessee will be there Early!!! Between 6-7 AM. SO TO ANYONE WHO WANTS – GET THERE!!! You will NOT be alone. Since I’m in a group, I’ll get there when I can. So come on out! I know IONTOP will be early. Plus it appears there will be plenty of beer for the morning. If you haven’t said what you are bringing, please bring something that looks like it’s needed. THANKS ALL!!

Club Ice Parking Lot 4-5 blocks from the stadium – http://www.preferredparking.com/event50_cached.asp?EventID=50 (Lot 304 - $20 300-304 E. Stonewall Street) http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=Club+Ice+Charlotte,+NC&fb=1&gl=us&hq=Club+Ice&hnear=0x88541fc4fc381a81:0x884650e6bf43d164,Charlotte,+NC&cid=0,0,13314627100116429297&ei=LCKOTvWPKoeztwfFv-CIDA&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&ved=0CAQQ_BI

Skins_16_0 has offered to help people with questions about almost anything they could have – Email is nadams@essexrichards.com.

Carolina will be wearing their BLUE jerseys, so it looks like the Redskins will wear their White jerseys. I figured since the Uniform thread on here is so big, this will help someone decide what to wear.

WESTIN HOTEL IS ALMOST BOOKED UP! Right near tailgate site, and SFIT has mentioned the hotel is almost booked up. Looks like $235/night from what I gather, but I went right to the website:

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/westin/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=1383

Information Still Needed:

1. Items needed as of 10/6/2011 – Grills, Tent(s), Coolers, Beer, Liquor, Breakfast/Lunch foods, Chairs, tables, paper plates, napkins, plastic utensils, Games (Corn Hole, Washers, Horse Nuts, cups/ping pong balls, etc), and PEOPLE!

2. CANNOT BUY BOOZE ON GAME DAY!!!! (stores open at noon) so pick it up before Sunday.

PEOPLE ATTENDING (Any post that alluded to you being there, including your name below. Please let me know to remove you if necessary, or if I missed you.):

Superozman (+7)

Mrredskin (+1)

BrandonJ83 (+7/8)

TK (+1)

SnyderShrugged (+1)

Riggins_44

Skins_16_0

Pjfootballer

Endzonerules

Disco Dave

HapHazard (+1)

SkinsFanEST82 (+1)

Robin

Tom

Redskin4Lyf21

HailToTheRedskins14 (+ a small crowd)

Skinsfan07

SouthCarolinaSkins (+2)

TheSlammingButcher (+3)

SkinsFanInTennessee (+4)

Redskins4ever

IONTOP

Mudhog

cincyfan - will decide on food later

JCHarpo

DGREENHULK

Poman

Lady Brave

Long n Left (+5)

Riggins_44

ShortyTripp

RedskinsDan07

TorresA

jeepinjed (+3)

DUPA (+5)

bigtymeskin2126 (+4)

seancarter (+1)

ATL_Hail

Barrstarr1 (+2)

skinslove<3

BigTimeSkin

skinfan2k

wolf6921

BrookiePooh419 (+4)

hoosandskinsMUSTwin

BEVERAGES:

Beer – BrandonJ83

Beer – SnyderShrugged

Beer – Redskin4Lyf21

Beer – HailToTheRedskins14

Beer – IONTOP

Beer – JCHarpo

Beer – DGREENHULK

Beer – Poman

Beer – SkinsFanEST82

Beer - Long N Left

Beer - seancarter

Beer - Brooke

Sweet Tea – Lady Brave

Liquor/Other – TK (Liquid Candy)

Liquor/Other – SkinsFanInTennessee (Apple Cider Moonshine)

Liquor/Other – IONTOP (Skittle Vodka)

Liquor/Other – BrandonJ83 (Crown Royal)

Liquor/Other – Superozman (American Honey or Jack Daniels Honey)

Liquor/Other - ShortyTripp (2 Gal of Rum Punch)

Water – Poman

Water - Long N Left

Soda - ShortyTripp

Soda - Long N Left

COOLERS/UTENSILS:

Cooler - Lady Brave

Cooler – HailToTheRedskins14 (2 possibly)

Cooler – Redskins4Lyf

Cooler - BigTimeSkin

Cups – Lady Brave

Plates – Lady Brave

Utensils – Lady Brave

Plates - SkinsfanEST82

CHAIRS/TABLES/GRILLS/CANOPY

-

Chairs - DGreenHulk

Chairs - JCHarpo

Chairs – Lady Brave (2)

Chairs – TK (2)

Redskin4Lyf21 (4-5)

Table – Haphazard

Table – Mrredskin

Grill – Lady Brave

Grill – HailToTheRedskins14

Canopy – Redskin4Lyf21

Generator - Mrredskin

FOOD ITEMS

Scrapple – Superozman

Hot Dogs – HapHazard

Hot Dogs – HailToTheRedskins14

Hot Dog Buns - HapHazard

Hamburgers - HailToTheRedskins14

Brats - BigTimeSkin

Condiments - Lady Brave

Sandwich Tray – Lady Brave

Breakfast Item – SnyderShrugged

Pork Skewers - TorresA

Chips/Snacks – Poman

Chips/Snacks – DGreenHulk

Chips/Snacks – HapHazard

Cookies - Brooke

Ghost Chili Dip – Superozman

Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats – Superozman

Potato Salad/Slaw – HapHazard

Banana Split Cake - Lady Brave

Sliders/Wings/Chili? - wolf6921

GAMES

Skins 16_0 - Corn Hole

Don't forget, Saturday night the Team is having a Pep Rally:

redskinsrally_charlotte.gif

I will be there with my son! HTTR!

---------- Post added October-22nd-2011 at 05:25 PM ----------

My son and I will be there!

Just returned from the Rally! (Had to leave earlier than we would have liked, sitter issues) Stunned at the large crowd! I never expected that many people.

Finally met my first ES'ers face to face, Iontop, TK, Rdskn4lyf21, and HapHaszard. I'm sure there were plenty more there too, but havent been introduced just yet. All seemed like cool guys.

Pretty cool to see all the B&G and cooler to meet fellow ES'ers.

See ya in the AM (I'll have breakfast!)

does anyone know if you have to buy parking passes online for preferred parking service? Or can I just pay the guy 20 bucks when I get there?

---------- Post added October-22nd-2011 at 11:25 PM ----------

Add me (+5) to the list. I'm bringing beers, sodas and water. And most likely a big ass box of Bojangles. GO SKINS!!

Is there a bojangles close to the stadium? I was thinking of picking me up some as well..

[/color]

Is there a bojangles close to the stadium? I was thinking of picking me up some as well..

I can't remember the exit for the closest one to the stadium but expect it to be slammed. Might want to take the Sugarcreek exit off 85 and make a left, that one won't be as busy.

Archived