Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Carolina Panthers Tailgate 10/23/2011 (REDSKIN FAN INVASION!!!)

superozman

awesome weekend, aside from the time between 13:15 and 17:00 on Sunday. good meeting most all of you, despite me only remembering a few people's names and their associated handle on here!

the lil dude getting into beast mode towards that D fan was awwwwesome.

Scrapple was actually pretty good.

The Westin (super nice) and a city view was a good way to try and relax Sunday evening.

Pete (and many others) defines being an ExtremeSkin.

Anyone know the best address to use to attempt to get a letter to Bruce Allen? I'm clipping the front page of Charlotte's "Observer" and the front page of the Sports section to him and letting him know how pathetic this effort was. A friggin Charlotte paper boasting about a great performance from one of their sports teams. Ridiculous.

My niece, Morgan and I really enjoyed ourselves. It was great catching up with those we knew and making some new friends as well. She wanted me to thank whoever made the chicken skewers. I don't know how many that kid ate, but I finally had to cut her off. Gotta get that recipe... :)

What an experience this was! We came down from PA to visit our friends who just moved to Charlotte & just happened to stumble across some Extreme Skin people at Kickstand & I'm glad we did. What went from our husbands just going to the game turned into a Redskins celebration all weekend long & us wives ended up scoring some tickets & making lots of new friends from all over the East Coast! Awesome, awesome weekend, thanks for making this diehard fan trip a good one.

What an experience this was! We came down from PA to visit our friends who just moved to Charlotte & just happened to stumble across some Extreme Skin people at Kickstand & I'm glad we did. What went from our husbands just going to the game turned into a Redskins celebration all weekend long & us wives ended up scoring some tickets & making lots of new friends from all over the East Coast! Awesome, awesome weekend, thanks for making this diehard fan trip a good one.

Glad you hooked up with us, and hope you had a great time. And you do NOT have to spike your hair and dye it burgundy. That is optional.

Glad you hooked up with us, and hope you had a great time. And you do NOT have to spike your hair and dye it burgundy. That is optional.

lol, I probably would not spike or dye my hair but to those who do I say kudos if you got team spirit show it! I personally bleed burgundy & gold & have no need to add coloring to my hair, lol. Since I'm new to this whole message board thing & the forums seem a little overwhelming, any suggestions on how to work this thing or the best way to follow the message board? My husband and I just loved how so many people traveled how can I keep up with this so that we too can join in with the travelers! Thanks!

any suggestions on how to work this thing or the best way to follow the message board? My husband and I just loved how so many people traveled how can I keep up with this so that we too can join in with the travelers! Thanks!

The tailgates and all are stickied up top of the forum so they are easy to find, usually about a week before the game you will find them there.

• 10 months later...

Archived