Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Carolina Panthers Tailgate 10/23/2011 (REDSKIN FAN INVASION!!!)

superozman

Woo hoo! My new Redskins canopy just arrived. Add that to my list as well.

Somehow my name got lost in the shuffle. If the OP would be so kind and add my name back. Also, DiscoDave's name got added with my list of stuff. I'm sure he's a nice fellow, but I don't plan on bringing him with me. :)

So I will be making the trek south for this game!! I have a friend who lives in the suburbs so I will save on hotel fees (and probably overpay for a ticket). I will bring my supplies and decide on my tailgate food when I get there. I am in for Saturday night activities :)

See some of you on Sunday!!!

How did I miss this?!?!?! WOO HOO!!!! It'll be great to see you again!

Here ya go, you buncha Rally Monkeys. :silly:

Redskins Pep Rally World Tour 2011

DATE: Saturday, October 22nd

TIME: 5:00PM - 6:30PM

LOCATION: Kickstand Burgers & Bar, 1101 Central Ave, Charlotte, NC 28204

Mark Moseley and Redskins Cheerleaders are also expected to attend the

event. *We will have a raffle that includes tickets to the Redskins vs.

Panthers game and some autograph items. All Redskins fans will receive a

"Hail Yeah" t-shirt (while supplies last).

---------------------------------

Now, if I can get a head count on who will be there, so the team brings enough give aways & so that Kickstand can make sure to have enough room to accommodate everyone, that'd be great.

Here ya go, you buncha Rally Monkeys. :silly:

Redskins Pep Rally World Tour 2011

DATE: Saturday, October 22nd

TIME: 5:00PM - 6:30PM

LOCATION: Kickstand Burgers & Bar, 1101 Central Ave, Charlotte, NC 28204

Mark Moseley and Redskins Cheerleaders are also expected to attend the

event. *We will have a raffle that includes tickets to the Redskins vs.

Panthers game and some autograph items. All Redskins fans will receive a

"Hail Yeah" t-shirt (while supplies last).

---------------------------------

Now, if I can get a head count on who will be there, so the team brings enough give aways & so that Kickstand can make sure to have enough room to accommodate everyone, that'd be great.

****ing sweet...put us down for 4...

I live in Charlotte, never heard of Kickstand Burgers and Bar........and Central Ave can get shaddy lol. Well, parts of it at least, especially near Plaza Rd Ext. Is this closer to downtown?

Edit: Ok, its downtown near Central Piedmont Community College (CPCC). Well, the outskirts of downtown. Is this a safe area, cause there are a lot of bad places around downtown, and to be honest, I have never been there or heard of the place. Not trying to scare anyone off, just asking.

T

****ing sweet...put us down for 4...

hell yeah brah. 2 for me. i'm down in your town tonight at the Read House for an Evil Empire (TVA) function. when you heading to CLT?

---------- Post added October-13th-2011 at 11:43 PM ----------

I live in Charlotte, never heard of Kickstand Burgers and Bar........and Central Ave can get shaddy lol. Well, parts of it at least, especially near Plaza Rd Ext. Is this closer to downtown?

Edit: Ok, its downtown near Central Piedmont Community College (CPCC). Well, the outskirts of downtown. Is this a safe area, cause there are a lot of bad places around downtown, and to be honest, I have never been there or heard of the place. Not trying to scare anyone off, just asking.

you live in charlotte, but have never heard of Kickstand OR know where the good/bad parts of town are? come on, main!

Put me down for 2 Misshap and I will be there....... haven't seen Mark in years should be great.

I'll be there with Rdskn4lyf21 and whoever else we pick up along the way of our debauchery...

Debauchery? You two are too young for debauchery, it take years and years of experience to do it right. If fact by the time you learn how your memory goes and you have to start over.

Debauchery? You two are too young for debauchery, it take years and years of experience to do it right. If fact by the time you learn how your memory goes and you have to start over.

You can drop Mrs. Hap off at your hotel after Kickstand and show us how to perfect debauchery :)

*IONTOP and I are staying at the Omni.

Archived