Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Carolina Panthers Tailgate 10/23/2011 (REDSKIN FAN INVASION!!!)

superozman

At somewhere!?!?!?! ****ing AWESOME!!!

Sorry about that. My interwebz ran out of ink. :silly:

---------- Post added October-11th-2011 at 07:07 PM ----------

Dallas '03 - Loss, Dallas '04 - Loss, Tampa '05 (Playoffs) - Win, Seattle (Playoffs) - Loss, Cincy - Loss, Carolina - Loss

Yeah well starting from 03, it took me seven freaking years to get a win at FedEx.

I'd recommend NOT wearing jerseys to SOME of these places or you'll be out of place. Fox and Hound or Wild Wing Cafe is different since they are legit sports bars.

i'll be up there Friday evening thru Monday morning/afternoon with the gf. anyone at the aloft saturday night?

Yea I am the bouncer at the one on South Tryon, nothing but Giant fans....Def Blows....

So I will be making the trek south for this game!! I have a friend who lives in the suburbs so I will save on hotel fees (and probably overpay for a ticket). I will bring my supplies and decide on my tailgate food when I get there. I am in for Saturday night activities :)

See some of you on Sunday!!!

Sounds like someone should have made it to the TN away game last year (WIN), just giving you a hard time buddy. That was my first away game win too.

Last season was the first season in about 5 years that I didn't go to a single Redskins game (home or away). Thanks for reminding me :silly:

It's tomorrow.....

:applause:

I was up at 12:01am. I should've bumped that then :ols:

So I will be making the trek south for this game!! I have a friend who lives in the suburbs so I will save on hotel fees (and probably overpay for a ticket). I will bring my supplies and decide on my tailgate food when I get there. I am in for Saturday night activities :)

See some of you on Sunday!!!

Hey, I know you! :high5:

Guys, do you know how much tickets for the game are going for? I live in Atlanta and thinking about driving down for the game on game day.

Not to deter you but i paid a stupid dumb amount for two tix. I don't know how much they are going for now though, you probably should hit up ebay. I purchased mine on ticketexchange right after the first game of the season and they were pretty high on there.

Not to deter you but i paid a stupid dumb amount for two tix. I don't know how much they are going for now though, you probably should hit up ebay. I purchased mine on ticketexchange right after the first game of the season and they were pretty high on there.

Me too. I made the mistake of waiting, thinking they would come down. They almost doubled in price in 2 weeks!

---------- Post added October-12th-2011 at 10:52 AM ----------

It's tomorrow.....

LMAO!!!! Read my mind!

@SynderShrugged - I actually told my GF all through the pre-season I wasnt going to worry about getting the tix because they would come down in price probably after the first game. WRONG! I paid a crazy amount but everytime I went back to check prices of seats in my section they were going up. Anyone waiting now may get the short end...

Archived