Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Carolina Panthers Tailgate 10/23/2011 (REDSKIN FAN INVASION!!!)

superozman

I got mine from ebay about a month ago. I got 4 clubs for less than face value. What I did was just keep looking for tickets that were being auctioned and when I found the right tickets, I bid. I think I put in the winning bid with about 20 seconds left on the auction. In theory, the prices should be going down as you get closer to the game, especially for a team that has only won one game. However, the fans down here are so excited about Newton and about how much more competitive they are compared to last year, that you would think they are 4-1 instead of 1-4. It's keeping the fans interested and the ticket prices up.

Just booked room at the Westin. If anyone else is thinking of booking there, I just talked to them and they are just about booked up. The tailgate site is right next to the hotel, great location...

Glad I have my room booked there. Looks like its going to be a fun time at the hotel.

OP, please put "possibly" or a "?" under stuff i can bring for now just in case i fly in instead of drive.

maybe i should have switched which night i will be at aloft and Westin. staying at aloft Sat night and Westin Sunday, so maybe i'll just park at Westin Saturday night and walk over in the morning since it's only a few blocks.

So most everyone is finding tix for face or less?

What day is everyone getting into town? Will there be an ES/Redskins takeover of Charlotte Saturday night? :evilg:
I'll be in town Sat morning, but if someone does something for either Friday or Saturday let me know I can update the OP.

We'll be getting into town Sat morning to pick up a few of our peeps at the airport. I am starting to plan a get together Sat night for anyone that would like to come out. We had one in Nashville last year and was a lot of fun. Looking for somewhere in the uptown area since it sounds like most of us are staying in the downtown area. We went to Wild Wing Cafe last time, and it's a short walk from the Westin and Marriott hotels. Also looking at maybe doing it at Rock Bottom Brewery, does anyone that lives in Charlotte or that visits there often have any insight or advice?

Looking for somewhere in the uptown area since it sounds like most of us are staying in the downtown area. We went to Wild Wing Cafe last time, and it's a short walk from the Westin and Marriott hotels.

Quote from a Charlottonian -

"Wild wing cafe is good plus it is in the Epicenter so if anyone wants to do anything different there are a lot of different places to go. Fox and the hound is good as well but a little further. Rock Bottom is a little more expensive than the other 2 places if I remember correctly."

Quote from a Charlottonian -

"Wild wing cafe is good plus it is in the Epicenter so if anyone wants to do anything different there are a lot of different places to go. Fox and the hound is good as well but a little further. Rock Bottom is a little more expensive than the other 2 places if I remember correctly."

W did wild wing cafe last time and it was great... whisky river is there to for those who like the dance club scene... Iirc dale earnhardt jr lets skins fans in free for the weekend

Archived