Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Carolina Panthers Tailgate 10/23/2011 (REDSKIN FAN INVASION!!!)

superozman

I'll be there....I'll have a cooler of two dozen beers.

*I also have a blue 10x10 canopy tent that I can bring if needed.

I think this is the first time I've ever heard of a case of beer referred to "2 dozen beers". Hahaha.

If you would like to bring your canopy, that is fine. mrredskins has one as well, do you think we'll need more than one?

I'm South Carolina born and bred, so I'll be there. Don't know why I didn't think about going earlier.

I'll bring...a bunch of crap. I tailgated for the USC/ECU game at Bank of America Stadium in Week 1 of CFB and had all kinds of wings to cook but got a little too tipsy to cook, so it went to waste.

Can count me in for a bunch of beer, probably some hamburgers and hotdogs, a grill, a cooler or two, and a small crowd of non-Redskins fans (Don't ask, I don't know what's wrong with them). Yall tell me where to go and I'll be there. Looking forward to it!

oh and I can and will bring a pretty big tent.

I'll throw out a bit of information about getting to Stonewall St. If you're coming down I85 South and take the Graham St. exit, you won't be able to follow Graham to Stonewall St. In the past, the Panthers have blocked the portion of Graham beside the stadium where it turns into Stonewall. You'll need to plan on taking a different route getting through downtown.

I think this is the first time I've ever heard of a case of beer referred to "2 dozen beers". Hahaha.

If you would like to bring your canopy, that is fine. mrredskins has one as well, do you think we'll need more than one?

I usually get different 6 packs and 12 packs :ols:

I have no idea if we'll need another canopy. It's completely up to you guys. I'm trying to think what else I can put in my rental car.

Yes at the Westin, for now, may change that later but at least I have a room. I still owe you an adult beverage of your choice, so perhaps I'll see you sometime Sat and pay it off.

They charge for Internet in the room. Thats why I didn't switch from the Marriott yet. And the Marriott was maybe 30 bucks cheaper.

Im going with my girl to this game, where are you all finding tix and how much is a good price to pay for lowers?
Where is the best place to purchase tickets. I am leary of Craigslist and such in fear of fakes

I found mine on eBay before the season started. Upper deck corners then were going for maybe 150 a pair.

I'll also recommend superstartickets.com as I've used them as well & right now they're waiving fees.

I used stubhub for the AZ game & got the same row & section I had for the Giants game from superstar:ols:

Archived