Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I was assaulted

DCchillin89

First) go to the Drs....your head isnt right and it needs to get looked at. Something could seriously be wrong.

Second) **** those 3 guys; call the police and file a police report

Third) if you are worried about retaliation or whatever, transfer schools. I'm sure another school would take you if you told them your story....plus, it sounds like you have a lawsuit on your hands.

Man, get the HELL off your 'puter, and go to the ER ASAP! You do not, I repeat DO NOT **** around with head injury's.

Seriously, GO, NOW! And when they ask you what happened, tell them in detail, and the same to the cops when they call them.

**** these low life ***** college careers. They forfeited that right when they gutlessly chose to beat the living piss out of you, 3 onto 1. If your scared of recriminations, I'm sure the police and your school will do everything they can to protect you.

But for now, GO TO THE HOSPITAL! NOW!

Hail.

Your NUMBER 1 priority is to take care of yourself. Like my brother said, go to the doctor NOW. 2nd, you have to protect yourself. Can you do that right now? Make decisions accordingly. The best one is to let the authorities do their job and deal with these pricks as the law dictates. Its why we have them.

First) go to the Drs....your head isnt right and it needs to get looked at. Something could seriously be wrong.

Second) **** those 3 guys; call the police and file a police report

Third) if you are worried about retaliation or whatever, transfer schools. I'm sure another school would take you if you told them your story....plus, it sounds like you have a lawsuit on your hands.

Screw transferring schools. If the idiots don't see what happen to their fry brothers by retaliating against you then those idiots needs to be kicked out of school as well

Dude, seriously, get the hell out of this thread and GET TO AN ER!

You need to get checked out. We aren't saying this for dramatic effect. You DON'T **** around with head injuries. And if your still in this state 3/4 days in, you could be in SERIOUS danger.

Seriously man, GET OUT OF THIS THREAD AND TO A HOSPITAL NOW!

Hail.

At the moment the OP isn't viewing the thread. Hopefully it's because he's at the hospital making sure he doesn't have serious brain injury.

Man I hope so Ghost. I don't know the kid from Adam, but that doesn't sound good at all. I honestly can't believe he's left it 3/4 day's knowing he's been concussed.

Poor kid must be either **** scared or still totally disorientated and not thinking straight.

Hail.

Allow me to get this straight. You were pinned down while two people beat on your head. This beating came to an end because someone stepped in, not because they chose to stop bashing your head in. Five days later you can't see straight and are in pain.

Here is what you should do:

1 - You should accept the fact that the people that attacked you took things too far and in real terms came close to killing you. If you don't seek medical help they may succeed. I'm not joking.

2 - Accepting the above you should immediately go to an emergency room. Inform them of the situation and do not downplay it for any reason. It is important that they know the severity so they can make sure you don't drop dead at any minute.

3 - Call the police and let them know exactly what happened, exactly who did it, and that you damn sure want to press charges. They may decide to do this again and perhaps no one steps in next time. Violent criminals aren't normal or deserving of respect or success. They deserve nothing.

4 - Thank the individual that saved your life by stepping in and chasing these idiots off before they killed you.

Man I hope so Ghost. I don't know the kid from Adam, but that doesn't sound good at all. I honestly can't believe he's left it 3/4 day's knowing he's been concussed.

Poor kid must be either **** scared or still totally disorientated and not thinking straight.

Hail.

I got a concussion once in college (my own doing, wasn't careful in a throw-together football game), and thankfully it was gone 24 hours later. If it had lasted 5 days....I can't imagine not going to the hospital. I really hope he's not avoiding the doctor out of fear or something.

DC, listen to the people in this thread. Nothing is more important right now than your brain health. Get to a medical center. Don't let yourself have permanent brain damage because you feel sorry for a couple dudes (or are scared of retaliation for turning them in, whatever). 5-day concussion are serious business.

It must be some school if getting in trouble is such a horrible thing that a victim won't report a crime because of a fear for the perp's career. What would happen? They wouldn't get their legacy for a post grad at Yale? I don't want that sort of person being a Senator anyway.

Unless they're big time criminals, they're not going to be doing much time for assault if it's a first offense. So their life goals might have to lessen a little, there will still be opportunity for them if they make themselves good people. The thought of someone losing their career over something like this in New Mexico State would never occur to me. The perp might get some special attention from the authorities for a while and he'd probably lose a semester but it wouldn't end any chance he ever had of making something of himself.

**** their "college careers." You deserve justice, and their next victim deserves to be spared that kind of brutality.

You'd think someone that was almost beaten to death would be thinking should I

a) Go after them with something blunt and heavy

B) Call the police

Worrying about their "college careers" wouldn't have crossed my mind for an instant. **** them.

Well he didn't go invisible either. Hopefully means that the "urgency" tone of this thread got through and some commons sense broke through the fear and disorientation,(yeah I'm betting he's suffering through a decent amount of both),enough to have him get treated. Concussions suck and are not to be treated lightly.

I got a concussion once in college (my own doing, wasn't careful in a throw-together football game), and thankfully it was gone 24 hours later.

FWIW man, and for future reference to everyone, if you ever get concussed again, get it checked out regardless. Even if your feeling fine when you come to, and then the next day, you NEVER know what damage may of been done under the surface. Head injuries, let alone concussion, are/ is not something to be taken lightly.

Hail.

Archived