Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who would you rather have vick manning or Romo

jinrey

Mike Vick, because I think he needs to be coached to stay in the pocket, but not too much. He looks like he's trying too hard to not run. There was a play last week vs. the Giants where he had acres of open field in front of him. He could have easily run for 10 yards, and knowing Vick probably stretched it out to 20. He stopped right behind the line of scrimmage and launched an incomplete pass.

Vick is like Michael Jordan early in his career (Don't tune out, I'm not comparing them in terms of their greatness Jordan is the GOAT and Vick is still a work in progress even 10 years after he was drafted and his physical skills are/will soon be declining.) He's an athlete like no one else, but early in his career he was criticized for being too concerned with scoring lots of points and not winning. The critics were right...sort of. Jordan did have to change the way he played to win championships, but he didn't turn into a clone of Rick Barry. He was still a score first player.

Vick needs to follow the same model. Yes, keep in mind that pocket passers are the players who win in this league, but also remember, if you try to be a Marino clone, you're not playing to your strengths.

If you're going to say Eli because he's simply been the farthest in the playoffs, then I would say Rex has been just as far but didn't win the big one. So with that reasoning, Rex is second best out of all of them.

I would rather have Rex, Beck, Brunell, even Campbell for ****s sake. This team's done going after guys who proved themselves OUTSIDE of DC but we just can't get over it and have to make hypotheticals.

In fact, I would like a guy I've never ****ing heard of, coached up by Shanny, 100% into the system, humble, obedient, etc. Any of those guys on that list could have wayy different careers if on different teams. If you don't believe me ask donovan.

I just couldn't go for Vick.

I'm over the dog thing...he paid his price and he'll NEVER live it down.

But I'd hate to have him on the team. If just because my MOM would never forgive me for continuing to root for the Skins.

Of that crew I think Eli Manning is the guy I'd want on the team.

Ugh. I hate to admit it, but probably Romo sits to pee. Eli is average, and I'm sorry, but he's goofy as ****. I can't look at that guy for more than 5 seconds, I start wincing, expecting drool to leak onto his chin. I know it has nothing to do with football, but come on.

Every time I look at him I see this.

Michael Vicktim failed to finish a game because of a bruised non-throwing hand... and the refs not throwing flags enough. Maybe unequal can make him a Kevlar diving suit and gloves to keep him safe during non-contract years.

Romo sits to pee is overrated and despite having a team loaded with talent can't win when it matters. That is a great deal more significant than playing with punctured lungs. Maybe next year he'll save some puppies because he'll need a new distraction.

Eli "the lesser" Manning isn't great but he stays on the field, gives consistent work, and he can win when it matters. He was a major part of their superbowl run. I'd take him in a heartbeat.

I guess if I had a gun to my head, I'd take Manning as he's done it in the post season.

Grossman got there the same way, a good defense. He was also up against Peyton. Eli had the fortune of Tuck, Osi, etc. wreaking havoc on Brady. Now he did help make the play to Tyree, but Tyree bailed him out on that one.

Witth that said out of the three, gosh who knows. Vick is the most interesting, Romo sits to pee is the most consistant, and Eli is just average. I'd probably go with Romo sits to pee.

if this is a list of who you would take right now then your nuts to take peyton or brady over rodgers. rodgers is an absolute beast and much younger than both.

1. Brady

2. Manning.

3. Rodgers

4. Brees

5. Rivers

6. Roethlisberger

7. Romo sits to pee

8. Flacco

9. Vick

10. Ryan

This is a list of the best quarterbacks you would want in one season RIGHT NOW when healthy not long term or potential wise....... when healthy right now

Do you agree

Out of those you mentioned I'd take Romo sits to pee. Eli is decent in the Giants offense and Vick is pure talent but I hate him so I just couldn't cheer for him. I don't think Eli would play as well in another system. Romo sits to pee on the other hand seems to me like he'd be a good QB in several different systems. He makes quick reads, decisions, and can get rid of it quickly. He can also scramble and make a play out of nothing.

If those 3 were available right now for whatever reason I'd pick Romo sits to pee.

1. Brady

2. Manning.

3. Rodgers

4. Brees

5. Rivers

6. Roethlisberger

7. Romo sits to pee

8. Flacco

9. Vick

10. Ryan

This is a list of the best quarterbacks you would want in one season RIGHT NOW when healthy not long term or potential wise....... when healthy right now

Do you agree

1,2 and 3 are so close its hard to say but no i dont agree.

i would say manning rodgers then brady.

manning is just sick in his decision making ability and as we speak is proving just how much of a one man army he really is.

rodgers in my opinion has the most physically gifted arm and makes outstanding decisions, but when he flicks those 60 yard lasers on a rope it really is a sight to see.

im not trying to take anything away from brady he is a very gifted quarterback but i think of the three he benefits the most from the system and if i had to choose one to play for my team for one year id have to make him number three on my list.

the thing that impresses me the most about peyton is his unatural ability to always know exactly how much loft to put on a ball to allow his recievers to get open and still catch the ball in perfect stride.

1. Brady

2. Manning.

3. Rodgers

4. Brees

5. Rivers

6. Roethlisberger

7. Romo sits to pee

8. Flacco

9. Vick

10. Ryan

Do you agree

No I don't agree. Ryan should be #7 and take Flacco off and put Josh Freeman.....

By the end of the year, Fitzpatrick might shoot up to #5.........

None of them. But if I had to chose it would be the one with the ring. Eli "Gomer Pyle" Manning. But I too can't look at him too long before I smell something rotten. Maybe its the look on his face that reminds me of a baby's look when he is $h!tt!ng in his pants.

No I don't agree. Ryan should be #7 and take Flacco off and put Josh Freeman.....

By the end of the year, Fitzpatrick might shoot up to #5.........

lmao put ryan at #7 he is 0-2 in the playoffs...? what has he accomlpished..??

take flacco off??? lol what... josh freeman??? You mean david garrard #2 lmao:ols:

Archived