Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who would you rather have vick manning or Romo

jinrey

I guess if I had a gun to my head, I'd take Manning as he's done it in the post season.

Romo sits to pee's the most talented, but that talent amounts to jack when he chokes as much as he does. And let's not start on him come December time on. Aside from the fact I wouldn't touch that absolute POS human being Vick with the preverbal bargepole, I've never rated him as a passing QB outside of last year. And as good as he is with his legs, unless your set up that way it can be as much a liability as an asset.

So out of the three, I'd take Manning if forced. And I don't think he's top tier by any stretch of the imagination.

But honestly, I wouldn't want any of them if I could help it.

Hail.

Ugh. I hate to admit it, but probably Romo sits to pee.

I can't even make a case for Romo sits to pee anymore.

All his talent and his pretty regular season numbers don't amount to **** when he chokes as much as he does.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see the Cowboys drafting a QB fairly high next spring if this ultimately ends as empty handed as every other Romo sits to pee lead season; with a QB controversy developing down South in 2012.

Hail.

Ugh. I hate to admit it, but probably Romo sits to pee. Eli is average, and I'm sorry, but he's goofy as ****. I can't look at that guy for more than 5 seconds, I start wincing, expecting drool to leak onto his chin. I know it has nothing to do with football, but come on.

Vick, no thanks.

:ols:

This was almost my response word-for-word.

Vick is inconsistent, not a good pocket passer and is made of glass.

Eli seems to be average at best these days.

Romo sits to pee is a choke artist and loses a lot of games for the Cowboys but he also wins a lot of games for them.

If I really had to choose I guess I'd take Romo sits to pee.

Archived