Got your gear on today??

lovemaskins

Which one is worse  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is worse

• The Redskins Blowing a 3rd and 21
    • The Packers Blowing a 4th and 26

my son troy post a video on youtube

I was so happy to see him back there last night. If he re-signs that'll be the next jersey I buy. He's ferocious and puts fear into our defense. Hopefully he doesn't get fined by Goodell. Defenders have to tiptoe now.

---------- Post added September-27th-2011 at 02:47 PM ----------

Don't you people have jobs?

What does that have to do with anything. You can have a job and still wear something redskins. Maybe not a jersey, but something on your desk, a watch, Burgandy shirt/gold tie. Something to let people know your a fan of the best footaball on earth.

Not every job (in fact a lot of jobs int he DC area) will allow that sort of things...

there's a lot of places with uniforms and/or suits required.

I guess you could pull out a tie with the suit, but i completely understand why some people can't wear jerseys and hats

Not every job (in fact a lot of jobs int he DC area) will allow that sort of things...

there's a lot of places with uniforms and/or suits required.

I guess you could pull out a tie with the suit, but i completely understand why some people can't wear jerseys and hats

Make no excuses! There is always gear you can wear!

739465B7.jpg

Hell yeah!! I was in Dallas all weekend wearing my colors!! I was in sec 221 in front of party deck and I was reppin my team the whole game. I lost the bet I made and had to walk out with a Dallas hat on, albeit barely on my head you could still see my "beat Dallas" head wrap and of course my Laron Landry jersey!! I left this am and worey shirt and hat to airport and I'm more proud to wear my gear than ever. Go skins!!

Flags flying on the car, cut-off in the gym this morning, and sweatshirt for my run when I get home.

All day baby.

3-1, here we come.

---------- Post added September-27th-2011 at 02:04 PM ----------

Im sadly wearing my bosses cowboy shirt :( thanks to a bet I lost last night. it feels so gross.

You didn't hit that back door cover? lol.

You'll get him/her back around thanksgiving.

Im sadly wearing my bosses cowboy shirt :( thanks to a bet I lost last night. it feels so gross.

Egads. Okay. 1st of all. You need to make sure that you have a Hazmat team on ready standby for when you get to take that...that...eeeesh.... off. Make sure they are well prepared with the right cleaning agents. Hopefully this is just a day bet,otherwise quarantine and beta-dine scrubs with sos pads could be necessary. ;)

Back in 84 when the Redskins ummmm lost a certain game to the ...sigh...Raiders,I was stationed at HAFB in Florida. Surrounded by Raider fans. The day after that loss,I went to the BX and as I shopped around,came across a very large Redskins plastic mug. Picked it up and bought it. Went back to the dorm and started drinking beer out of it while surrounded by those Raiders fans. That learned 'em. I have the same attitude today. So there. :)

Archived