Extremeskins

Got your gear on today??

lovemaskins

Which one is worse  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is worse

• The Redskins Blowing a 3rd and 21
    • The Packers Blowing a 4th and 26

Well fellow fans, it's here, the first loss of the season and unfortunately to the miserable Cowboys. A game we certainly should have won and everyone's got their opinion why. However, being the DIEHARD FAN that I am, I never shrivel up like other teams BANDWAGON fans because days like today I wear my redskins gear more proudly than any other time.

If you can't wear it today you shouldn't wear it after a victory. No excuses either, there are redskins ties for you business guys, and redskins undershirts for guys in uniform, something should let people know "I AM A REDSKINS FAN AND PROUD OF IT." So here's to next weeks win but keeping my head up after last night's loss. :point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:cheers::2drunks::chug::toilet:

Yesterday I put my car flag up. This was a brave move since the last time I did that was for the Monday night massacre against the Eagles.

Yea, I took it down this morning. No more car flag for me. I will put my jersey back on Sunday though.

Dude, put the flag back up. Don't hide it. Boldness for our skins is why are considered one of the best fan bases in all of sports......

Nice hat bro, got to get myself a new one, not big on hats tho. My dad wore a redskins hard hat to the shipyard for 30+ years and is now bald on top. Im more of a shirt guy.

---------- Post added September-27th-2011 at 02:19 PM ----------

Thought about it, but I don't have any Redskins long-sleeved shirts other than my hoodie, and it's not that cold out.

Got to get some gear bro.......A skins polo or a long sleeve something, and not a "red" short like some people I've seen. I run into people sometimes wearing a "red" shirt talking about some 'ye ima skins fan too.' Pathetic.

Nice hat bro, got to get myself a new one, not big on hats tho. My dad wore a redskins hard hat to the shipyard for 30+ years and is now bald on top. Im more of a shirt guy.

Thanks, I usually get a new one every year, I've got a 7 3/4 head so I have to get the fitted caps, and these always fit the best. I rock my hat probably 4 or 5 days a week, so much so that my church is more used to seeing me with one than without. I asked my ministry team about whether or not anyone had mentioned anything negative about my wearing hats all the time, their response was, "Hmmmm, never thought about it, we're just used to seeing you in one." I was like cool beans!

My mother told me that I'd go bald wearing hats all the time, so I stopped for an entire year...my hair still fell out...so I wear hats.

hell no. i havn't worn my skins gear in over 3 years. they need to give me a reason to first. plus i like to support snyder as little as possible.

Let me get this straight, you HAVE Skins gear but haven't WORN your Skins gear in over 3 years because they haven't given you a reason too... That is the definition of a Fair Weather fan......

hell no. i havn't worn my skins gear in over 3 years. they need to give me a reason to first. plus i like to support snyder as little as possible.

I guess your reason would be win a super bowl and whoooa buddy the "Redskins have always been my team, look at my new hat/shirt/insert garment here." Maybe you aren't but that sounds like the epitomy of a "FAIR WEATHER FAN."

From the mouths of babes.

I know right. You sound like my pastor, he's a skins fan too, has redskins gear all over his office. Some members like to mess with him and give him other teams stuff. He's such a nice guy he keeps it in his office in a corner, but he always addresses the congregation before and after games for our Redskins.

Archived