Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Already this game was yesterday. The Redskins and their fans need to put this game behind them NOW

Commander PK

This was the third game of the season. Yes it was a loss against Dallas, but life will go on. The Redskins are 2-1. We have another game coming up in 6 days in St. Louis.

The fan base and the team cannot let this loss set the tone for the whole season.

We have a chance to go 3-1 on Sunday.

You are wise and should be listened to.

Precisely why you will be called every manner of names for daring to suggest this team is capable of beating any high school JV team on homecoming night.

Like I said in another thread, this is a great opportunity for us to learn who deserves to go on our ignore list from ES.

We lost a close division game on the road. Get the heck over it, seriously. Some fans are pathetic, I'm sorry.

I don't know how we are considering 3-1 at this moment, when you can't beat a one armed football team with a third rate offensive line, an a ex-Maryland center who was trying to give us a game. Yes Yes I know anything is possible. but as the saying goes 'Show me the money" or in the Skins case.. "Show me a creative offense"

Chill Bro. I ain't jumping off anything, but don't try to act all calm when you know youre let down just as much as me.

Of course we're all let down. That's not the point. Some of us obviously handle it better than others. To start calling for heads and claim they're the same old Skins is moronic.

They're not the same. Any football fan can see that.

Archived