Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Already this game was yesterday. The Redskins and their fans need to put this game behind them NOW

Commander PK

This was the third game of the season. Yes it was a loss against Dallas, but life will go on. The Redskins are 2-1. We have another game coming up in 6 days in St. Louis.

The fan base and the team cannot let this loss set the tone for the whole season.

We have a chance to go 3-1 on Sunday.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

Yeah good try.Its hangover week for the skins.We are who we thought we are.

The rams only matter if we lose. They are absolute ****. If we win it's "meh" and says nothing about this team other than " we can't beat horrible teams. Rex had plenty of time tonight and failed hard.

We'll revisit double chin next time we play a good team, Philly 10/16.

It would have been VERY nice to have, but the game was more important to Dallas because it was their home game.

I hope the 'Skins don't have the same attitude you have. When you lose, don't lose the lesson (there are many to be had here).

That being said, we're gonna crush these ****os when they come to DC. Can't WAIT for that game!

The rams only matter if we lose. They are absolute ****. If we win it's "meh" and says nothing about this team other than " we can't beat horrible teams.

Who knows what will happen next week. I know they win the QB battle though.

This one is going to hurt for a couple days. I don't get over losses that easily.
I agree. I hate this loss. Have to beat Rams next week. have to.

I agree, it sucks. But its over and done with, nothing anybody can do about it now. On the bright side, alot of fairweathers probably got off the Skins bandwagon at the dallass stop, so it shouldn't be as crowded on the bus as it has been the last week or so :D

One that love the B&G, and is really bumbed out that we lost to the *********************************** cowgirls. But also a fan that dosent think the season is lost over one game!!

Then we are on the same page.

Next week will tell me a lot. If we roll over and die, I'll jump off the optimism train, possibly in front of another one. If we barely win, I'll know I'm watching the same old ****. If we handle them, that'll be something new and exciting.

I'm not mad that we lost. I'm mad I spent 8 days drinking the kool-aide on the same O'l Skins.

Yes, I think that this is the key. The team seemed like it turned a corner but tonight felt oh so familiar. I guess if we win next week, we're still in good shape at 3-1. I'm just mad because I teach in a pro-Cowboys area, and all of my students will make an assortment of rude comments to me in the morning. I could be crushingly cruel to them, of course, but I'm not really allowed.

Wanna bet? They beat a relatively healthy Skins team with an ailing QB, a center that was totally inept amd recievers that didn't know where to go.

I doubt they really feel like they "beat" the Redskins. Yes, they won the game, but they did not "beat" anything. If our offense could have scored just one more touchdown in the Red Zone, this game is a Skins W.

The rams only matter if we lose. They are absolute ****. If we win it's "meh" and says nothing about this team other than " we can't beat horrible teams.

Who cares

We let this one slip away

The Rams aren't that bad on that track, they have been dealing with injuries

The Rams should matter because of how losing there killed the season last year

We can't let that happen again

Time to get some revenge

This was the third game of the season. Yes it was a loss against Dallas, but life will go on. The Redskins are 2-1. We have another game coming up in 6 days in St. Louis.

The fan base and the team cannot let this loss set the tone for the whole season.

We have a chance to go 3-1 on Sunday.

Agreed. It's more important for us to move on & focus on the next game. Dallas plays Detroit next & will most likely be slapped around like a $2 ho on 1/2 price day.

We HAVE to move forward.

2-1 and people call for heads already. It's a tough lost but they made a key play in the 4th. If they didn't, we win. That's football. Our D is outstanding. Didn't give up a TD at all. I don't blame our O either. Dallas D is very tough this year. It's a long season. If we beat Rams, will be ok going into bye week. I am glad we don't have any serious injuries so far. That's very important for a long season.

Thanks for your advice, but I think I'll pass.. We beat a NYG team that was as beat up as the Cowboys were tonight, at home mind you. We beat a Cardinals team, who can possibly win a horrible division. So your point again is what. Instead of trash talking my post sit down and figure out why year in and year out we lose focus in critical times when coaching fails us. We are a better team, but to talk about winning a road game at this point even against a beat up Rams is folly, until a solid game plan and consistent use of personal finally occurs. Now LTPS.. move on. nothing to see here but the truth..

After re-reading your original post, I was in the wrong, so I'll admit I overreacted & ironically you caught my frustration of reading pages of "the sky is falling" & I too hastily read your first post & misunderstood it.

That being said, however, I still saw NOTHING tonight that leads me to believe we won't beat STL like a drum. Here's to hoping I'm right.

Hail.

Archived