Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Already this game was yesterday. The Redskins and their fans need to put this game behind them NOW

Commander PK

The team will be fine. There's a lot of positives to take from the game.

This place will melt down, but that's expected.

~Bang

But even you have to be wondering when and where we're gonna get a QB from because Rex is not the answer.

Honestly, I feel like someone kicked me in the heart as hard as they could and actually agree with your post. This was such a heartbreaking loss but i'm opting to just let it go and get prepared for next week against the Rams. Avoiding all sports talk the rest of the week involving the Redskins will occur like clockwork and focus on other things. :ols: Damn this rivalry I swear and one day will be the death of me but it happens and feels like the world's about to come to an end, have to get revenge at Fedex Week 11.

On to the next one aka St. Louis.

This was the third game of the season. Yes it was a loss against Dallas, but life will go on. The Redskins are 2-1. We have another game coming up in 6 days in St. Louis.

The fan base and the team cannot let this loss set the tone for the whole season.

We have a chance to go 3-1 on Sunday.

It hurts, these losses vs. Dallas always sting for a long time. I know we must move on and focus on the Rams, but damn it,:mad: I hate losing to these cows and their fans. My heart can't take it.

From the start of this game...we were destined to lose. All I could make out was there was Romo sits to pee and Ryan on the field...I don't even think the Redskins played. If they did we would have heard why Armstrong was out most of the game...

Yeah, to be honest, the coverage was disgusting from the booth. The fact that we lost Armstrong really hurt us stretching the field, especially on that last drive... we needed him.

I don't know how we are considering 3-1 at this moment, when you can't beat a one armed football team with a third rate offensive line, an a ex-Maryland center who was trying to give us a game.

Seriously. This is classic lunacy of post loss ES. We just finished beating a 2-1 Giants team handily, a possible division winner in Arizona, and held the Cowboys to zero touchdowns & lost by 2....now re-read what you just typed, place your head in the nearest toilet, flush repeatedly. Smh.

Definetly some positives..

We dont have a turnstile Oline. Way to go TW!

Dallas was a top 5 defense, and top 5 offense going into the game.

We are improving people!

I think the ceiling for our team is very high this season, but they have to improve in the Red Zone. Our defense was fantastic tonight.

We were not going to go undefeated. There were going to be some losses in there, and this is not going to be the last one.

What matters is how the team responds, and the final record when all the games have been played.

Seriously. This is classic lunacy of post loss ES. We just finished beating a 2-1 Giants team handily, a possible division winner in Arizona, and held the Cowboys to zero touchdowns & lost by 2....now re-read what you just typed, place your head in the nearest toilet, flush repeatedly. Smh.

I think most people are upset because the Cowboys played HORRIBLY and we still lost. We SHOULD NOT HAVE lost to that team tonight.

I'm not going to talk about any moral victories either, because this team has lived and died on moral victories. The bottom line is that they just did not get it done tonight, but all is not lost. I don't give a **** what my Dallas friends say tomorrow, because their team has enough of their own problems. There is no way they can feel "good" about winning this game tonight.

0 - 46 in monday night games.. awesome!

In the last 17 MNF games we've only lost 13 of them :P

Totally agree with Bang and the OP

It's sucks but we shot ourselves in the foot and were unlucky and they were lucky

That happens to every team

We have the same record as the Patriots this week

Onto St Louis, there was good that we can take from this but the play calling better improve

We need to plan to the weaknesses of the teams we are playing

No long throws, Fred Davis one catch?

Where was the running game? Why wasn't Helu given more rushes?

Why did we throw the ball when we needed to just grind out the clock?

The offense is worrying me

It would have been VERY nice to have, but the game was more important to Dallas because it was their home game.

Fart on them turds! damn them!

Our Skins had the wonderful opportunity to go 3-0 in the conference. 2-0 in our division. Mortally wound them turds. This game was important to this organization as well as the fan base. We score the only TD and allow them to get nothing but field goals then lose by 2? ridiculous.

Be in the best interest for all to beat the wet fart out of the Rams next week. Lose to them then I believe we will start that seasonal regression.

Thanks for your advice, but I think I'll pass.. We beat a NYG team that was as beat up as the Cowboys were tonight, at home mind you. We beat a Cardinals team, who can possibly win a horrible division. So your point again is what. Instead of trash talking my post sit down and figure out why year in and year out we lose focus in critical times when coaching fails us. We are a better team, but to talk about winning a road game at this point even against a beat up Rams is folly, until a solid game plan and consistent use of personal finally occurs. Now LTPS.. move on. nothing to see here but the truth..

I love this thread. Enough of the hating. (I sure hope no redskin player comes on here and reads those negative posts) We must stay positive. It's the nfl, every team losses. The better team lost tonight. I can promise you that! We will see the post season, not the cowboys. This will be a great year for us!

What bothers me, is that the offense does not seem to have an identity. Are they a running team or not?

We are built to be a running team

I suspect that they want to pass more though hence why we kept so many receivers

The problem with this is when we need to grind out the clock we have to run

Not calling more running plays in the 4th quarter to me in a tight game our defense was winning just doesn't make sense

Washington Redskins at 06:58 (Fourth Quarter)

5-D.Bailey kicks 67 yards from DAL 35 to WAS -2. 16-B.Banks to WAS 17 for 19 yards (40-D.McCray). Return right side of the field.

1-10-WAS 17

(6:53) 8-R.Grossman pass short right to 29-R.Helu to WAS 31 for 14 yards (98-M.Spears). Screen pass

1-10-WAS 31

(6:08) 8-R.Grossman pass short left to 47-C.Cooley to WAS 35 for 4 yards (21-M.Jenkins). Pass complete sideline.

2-6-WAS 35

(5:26) 8-R.Grossman pass short right to 89-S.Moss to WAS 41 for 6 yards (20-A.Ball). PENALTY on DAL-20-A.Ball, Unnecessary Roughness, 15 yards, enforced at WAS 41.

1-10-DAL 44

(4:58) 29-R.Helu right tackle to DAL 43 for 1 yard (99-K.Coleman).

2-9-DAL 43

(4:18) 8-R.Grossman sacked at WAS 49 for -8 yards (94-D.Ware).

3-17-WAS 49

(4:00) (Shotgun) 8-R.Grossman pass incomplete deep right to 89-S.Moss. Pass thrown out of bounds right sideline.

4-17-WAS 49

(3:50) (Punt formation) 6-S.Rocca punts 37 yards to DAL 14, Center-57-N.Sundberg, fair catch by 17-D.Harris.

Archived