Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Already this game was yesterday. The Redskins and their fans need to put this game behind them NOW

Commander PK

Who cares

We let this one slip away

The Rams aren't that bad on that track, they have been dealing with injuries

The Rams should matter because of how losing there killed the season last year

We can't let that happen again

Time to get some revenge

The rams suck, plain and simple. If we're the kind of team that fights crap teams for the disgrace of picking first in the draft... I don't care. Rams only matter if we lose and means nothing if we win. Nothing. Next game that matters is the 16th of October. Grossman had all day to pass today and choked entirely. Flat out pathetic!

We should have won the game. How our team responds next week will tell us a great deal about our team's identity. I'm hoping that we respond the way that Rex responded to throwing his first very bad interception tonight. The next time he touched the ball, he threw a heck of a pass over the middle for about 15 yards and a first down. We need to beat the Rams with conviction. We need to make a statement going into our bye week. If we lose to the Rams, we could head into a downward spiral. I think we have some great character guys on the team. Now is the time that they have to show up big.

I was mad, but I'm over it.. I'll take the ribbing at work, but I'm ready to be 3-1 on Sunday. Don't get down skins, focus on the Rams, that's what all the great teams do.

The Cowboys were hardly impressive, and there is still a TON of football to be played. If we had to lose to Dallas, I'd rather lose this one and win at home later in the season.

This is my thinking...yeah it's a tough loss, but we can never put Dallas in a hole, not even in our Superbowl year...they are always a thorn in our side....so I agree..it's over and let's get ready for the Rams...next week we can still be back on top of the division. We beat the Rams and the Cowboys will get worked by the Lions, we are still one game up on the Eagles no matter what and have head to head on the Giants. So we win next week we are still in first place. And remember these Cowbums still have to come to Fed Ex and we'll just see if lightening can strike twice...So move on and foget the Cowboys.

HTTR

I wouldn't completely put this game behind us without venting about shanny jrs penchant for abandoning the run and the def coord foolishly doing an all out blitz on 3rd and 21 during that point of the game when Romo sits to pee shown he can get rid of the bal quickly after using dummy calls to get the team to show its hand..

Whats funny is on my three NFL pick em sites I chose the cowpokes to win hoping reverse karma would prevail.

ps I have not drank any of the koolaid and anyone that did before the 8 game mark brought angst on themselves if they thought we were going to be 8-0

I knew I should have taken a few days off from Extremeskins... Too much"the sky is falling" this morning. We are still a competative team, our division is wide open and we lost to a Dallas team in Dallas on MNF. We will bounce back, we will win again, and we will see Dallas again!

No thats get ready for some Rack of Lamb!

Archived