Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New TV Season, what am I missing?

Destructis

Big surprise -- not a lot of good new stuff on Network TV.

Person Of Interest -- at least the first episode -- is hurt by Jim Caviezel.

Prime Suspect tries too hard, but has its moments -- I will keep watching.

Charlie's Angels is unbelievably bad.

Watched "Up All Night" series premier....won't be wasting my time there again.

Sons of Anarchy is probably the drama out right now.

Top Gear has started its Fall series, so that takes care of Monday night, when the 'Skins aren't playing.

Still missing not having Showtime...I may have to find the online versions to keep up on Dexter.

Fringe and Supernatural returning tomorrow night.

:geek:

---------- Post added September-22nd-2011 at 10:23 AM ----------

and I am hoping that this one is as good as it sounds (or atleast as good as it's cast).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Horror_Story

Also, Chuck has moved to Fridays for its final season. Grimm- which airs opposite Fringe/Supernatural also seems interesting.

I watched a little bit of Person of Interest last night. I couldn't get into it. It was just kinda bleh.

Big Bang Theory LMFAO

Penny: Do you have protection?

Raj: I am always packing.

Raj: I couldn't get it on and you offered to help. Once you did, it was all she wrote.

Later in the episode she called him Quickdraw.

Person of Interest looked alright. I hope it's not just going to be a "crime of the week" type show and there is actually some kind of overarching story plot. If there isn't, I won't watch.

Outside of the Good Wife -- their lowest rated drama -- CBS doesn't do serialized shows.

I watched an episode of The Good Wife once bc my mom was watching. It was actually alright, but the title of the show is terrible for drawing in viewers.

The episodes I've watched I liked. It's very smart. There's a reason it's the most critically acclaimed drama on network TV. Not that I care about TV critics say -- twitter has turned them all into absolute monsters.

It's Always Sunny, Archer, Community, and the Office are all new tonight.

Dexter starts back up early October, Boardwalk Empire, if you like it, is all new this Sunday.The Fox Sunday animation line-up is all new this Sunday (I'm looking forward to American Dad), if you like Psych it starts up early/mid October, Walking Dead starts back up on Halloween, The League starts up early/mid October

The Walking Dead starts on Sunday, October 16. Longer season, so it is a earlier push.

The Walking Dead starts on Sunday, October 16. Longer season, so it is a earlier push.

Should be 20 episodes IIRC vs 6 episodes from last year. I am getting old so I just bought the season pass off Itunes last year and will probably do it again this year. I also bought the season on blu ray. I have this thing for zombies. Not in the way some people like dolphins though.

Archived