Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New TV Season, what am I missing?

Destructis

I know the first episode of Two and a half men had high ratings, but bombed with Viewers. I laughed my ass off at all of the shots they took at Charlie Sheen. When Ashton Kutcher came into it, not so much.

I watched New Girl last with Zooey, mainly because she is hot. I thought the show sucked though, it was like watching one long Budwieser commercial...Wassup!!!! Bleh

So what TV shows have you seen this season so far that you thought was decent and worth watching? It's only been a couple of days, but at least we can keep adding to the thread as people see something they like or dislike.

Oh and I am seriously waiting for the first episode of Criminal Minds tonight. :beavisnbutthead:

Sons of Anarchy is still going very strong. I watched How I Met Your Mother, and it was okay, but nothing great.

I can't wait to watch Modern Family tomorrow (DVRing it tonight), it should be great.

It's Always Sunny and Archer did not disappoint last Thursday and looking forward to watching that tomorrow night.

I watched of couple of new CW shows: Ringers- seems interesting enough. Has Buffy- Sarah Michelle Gellar. and the soapy "Secret Circle".

I liked the season premiere of 2 an 1/2 Men. I checked out NBC's "Playboy Club". Might watch it for a while.

This Friday has plenty of TV for me to watch. 9pm 3 shows I want, though Fringe will rule!

There's "Terra Nova" on Fox next Monday but a certain game will be on my TV.

I think each night will have at least one show I may watch. There's something called "American Horror Story" coming on FX next month.

Hey, at least when you flip through the channels there is something new on.

I'm looking forward to

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Boardwalk Empire

Community

The Big Bang Theory

and I'll probably tune into Modern Family every now and then.

---------- Post added September-21st-2011 at 03:42 PM ----------

Just saw bushwack's post..**** I forgot about Archer! lol

The first 2 episodes of How I Met Your Mother were awesome....and I only got to see 10 mins of 2 Broke Girls but it seems funny as well. Only other show I watch religiously is coming on tonite and thats The Ultimate FIghter...

I did watch 2 Broke Girls too. I thought that was pretty funny. It has potential.

Another show I am waiting for is Big Bang Theory tomorrow night. I can't wait to find out what happens now that Penny slept with Raj. I wonder if now that he is sober, if he can talk to her?

---------- Post added September-21st-2011 at 03:57 PM ----------

I did watch Secret Circle and Up All Night last week. Secret Circle was basically 90210 with witches. I won't be watching that one again.

Up All Night had me cracking up. "We need to ****ing watch our language around the baby" ROFL There were a lot of jokes that I liked in that one. I can recommend Up All Night and I hope it sticks around.

wow and i thought how i met your mother was awful

Dude come on....the Schmosby compilation, Edward 40 Hands, Beerculese, the ruined wedding, and the return of Victoria not to mention Barnesy failed plays, and his truth telling compilation

It was a classic HIMYM

The Ultimate Fighter comes on tonite, and The League starts soon the only other show I watch is Spartacus (on Starz) for the most part everything else on TV with the exception of sports is crap

What is Workaholics? Didn't even see that one advertised.

Saw Up All Night again last night - 2nd episode. It sucked after a good first episode.

Free Agents - Comedy that really isn't funny yet.

Criminal Minds - Awesome first episode to start the season. Probably my favorite show at the moment.

Big Bang Theory starts tonight. We get to see the fallout from the Raj and Penny drunken sex. Can't wait for this one.

the Office returns tonight

I will admit that I am kind of excited about The Office. I thought I'd quit watching after Steve Carrell left but I'll give James Spader a chance. Interested to see who the new Manager is too. I think they should have just made Spader the Manager instead of making him the CEO, but we'll see how it goes.

New show Person of Interest debuts tonight too. It's got Michael Emerson AKA Ben Linus from Lost and the main character is the guy who played Jesus in Passion of the Christ. It looks like it's got some 24 in it...

It's Always Sunny, Archer, Community, and the Office are all new tonight.

Dexter starts back up early October, Boardwalk Empire, if you like it, is all new this Sunday.The Fox Sunday animation line-up is all new this Sunday (I'm looking forward to American Dad), if you like Psych it starts up early/mid October, Walking Dead starts back up on Halloween, The League starts up early/mid October

Archived