Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Michael Boley spikes ball off fans face on MNF

tds

How could he possibly have NOT been doing it on purpose?! There's an enormous section of wall on the side of that guy. There was probably another section of wall to the left of those two men.

Note: I think he actually meant to hit that Monday Night Football thing but was an absolute moron and reckless about doing it.

How could he possibly have NOT been doing it on purpose?! There's an enormous section of wall on the side of that guy. There was probably another section of wall to the left of those two men.

Note: I think he actually meant to hit that Monday Night Football thing but was an absolute moron and reckless about doing it.

Some of you crack me up. Dude probably didn't even look at the guy standing there. When you get adrenaline pumping, you just go.

I laughed hard. And that guy now has an awesome story to tell... I'd live it up:

"Man, I remember back in '11... Haha... Man... Anyways... Back in '11, this guy Michael Boley scored a defensive touchdown... And I was working with the Giants... But, what happened was he scored the touchdown and threw the ball as hard as he could at the wall. I mean, this thing was a laser beam. I think it had smoke coming off of it. It was incredible. As he threw it, I was so in awe of the orange flames coming off the ball from it reaching terminal velocity that I didn't react when it came straight at my face. BOOM! Took it in the grill. I went down. But I immediately popped up... I even flexxed for the camera afterwards, blood pouring from my nose. Then, Boley didn;t even apologize. How bad ass is that? Wow that was awesome!"

When you're on an adrenaline rush like Boley was, you don't really "think" while in the moment. This has happened COUNTLESS times w. athletes, so I don't see the big deal. I'm sure someone brought it up to him in the post game. If then he showed little-to-no contrition, then yea, throw stones all you want. Like I said before, it's not a big deal.

Are you people insane? If you check on that guy right away, you're further embarrassing him by keeping him on national TV and drawing attention to it. The right thing to do would be to wait a bit and then apologize when no one is looking.

What a crock. I can recall plenty of times where players collide with people on the sidelines and then have the common decency to quickly check on them and help them up.

When you're on an adrenaline rush like Boley was, you don't really "think" while in the moment. This has happened COUNTLESS times w. athletes, so I don't see the big deal. I'm sure someone brought it up to him in the post game. If then he showed little-to-no contrition, then yea, throw stones all you want. Like I said before, it's not a big deal.

Right. It just points to the narcissistic character of the guy.

What a crock. I can recall plenty of times where players collide with people on the sidelines and then have the common decency to quickly check on them and help them up.

Right. It just points to the narcissistic character of the guy.

Because you know him? Give me a break.

Did our beloved Mike Sellers have narcissistic characteristics when he slammed the US Flag down a few years back? Again...it's adrenaline. I don't understand why this is such a hard concept for you to grasp.

Archived