Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Link in first post Brandon Banks, Rob Jackson and Myself will be on BMitchLive Tonight

rd421

20110916-094245.jpg

Heads Up guys

I am excited to let you know that this week we will be joining Brandon Banks and Rob Jackson on Brian Mitchell’s Friday Night Tailgate Show on BMitchLive.

The show is at 7pm and you can watch online at www.bmitchlive.tv.

Check it out and help spread the word!!

Also I'm perepping for tonight anyone have questions for the guys?

Here is the link guys http://t.co/kijqv3y4

I'm curious about the change in attitude in the locker room from last year to this year. And Jackson has been here for three years, so from Zorn's last year to this one. If the culture change is really that big. That kind of thing. We always hear from the big name players and the team leaders about it but I'd like to hear from the role players too.

Ask Brandon if he thinks he'll get into the game at receiver at some point. It doesn't seem likely, but I'm curious.

I doubt receiver - but I can see some wildcat

---------- Post added September-16th-2011 at 01:27 PM ----------

Just ask the guys what it was like when players decided to come to work on Monday even though coach was giving the guys the day off. Do they think that would have been the same attitude say last year? What do they think was the biggest reason for the changes in not only the attitude around the team but the style as much as I hate this word but they do seem to have a swagger this year

I'm curious about the change in attitude in the locker room from last year to this year. And Jackson has been here for three years, so from Zorn's last year to this one. If the culture change is really that big. That kind of thing. We always hear from the big name players and the team leaders about it but I'd like to hear from the role players too.

Not to blindly promote but I talked at length to Chris Horton about that the interview is here http://sonofwashington.com/2011/08/29/chris-horton-interview/

To Rob Jackson:

"from your perspective, what is the biggest difference playing for Shanahan vs Jim Zorn? How about the defensive mindset of Greg Blache's unit versus Jim Haslett's unit?"

To Banks:

"a hamstring or groin injury can be devastating all year to a guy who relies on his speed - what do you do in the offseason, during warmups, during practice, etc to prevent such a strain from happening?"

Ask Banks what was the issue Jason Reid was talking about few weeks back... he was saying that Banks will be cut for his bad behavior...

Heh, I'd forgotten about that. Ah, Jason Reid's infamous preseason predictions: that Banks would be cut, and that Beck would start. I'm sure there were many more... lol

Archived