Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will Rex Grossman throw for more than 500 yards and 6 TDs against the Cardinals?

Springfield

It's entirely possible.

Looking at what the rook Cam Newton (on possibly the worst team in the NFL) did to Arizona, it's even likely. Poor Tim Hightower won't get any carries because it will just be Rex Bombs to Moss, Gaffney, Armstrong and Davis all game long. The Redskins will be winning by such a margin that they'll have to pull the Rex Cannon to rest his arm. What was his back up's name again?

Rexmatic for at least 500 and 6. Calling it.

It's entirely possible.

Looking at what the rook Cam Newton (on possibly the worst team in the NFL) did to Arizona, it's even likely. Poor Tim Hightower won't get any carries because it will just be Rex Bombs to Moss, Gaffney, Armstrong and Davis all game long. The Redskins will be winning by such a margin that they'll have to pull the Rex Cannon to rest his arm. What was his back up's name again?

You my friend are an idiot! Can Grossman throw a deep ball far enough to Moss?

Rexmatic for at least 500 and 6. Calling it.

Based on what Cam did today, you'd think we'd have the potential for a big offensive output next weekend.

However, I hope the team stays focused. Last year in week 2 we were man handling the Texans for 3 quarters. I remember thinking "ok, we're going to be for real this year." And then we went all Redskins on them and blew the game.

I'd love to see us roll into Little D with a 2-0 record. I just hope the players don't look past the Cardinals. Please come back Landry. Fitzgerald will feast on Doughty biting on double moves all day.

I think next week is Tim's day. I think the coaches will give Hightower the opportunity for revenge. That's the nice thing so far... we have many weapons. It ain't just Cooley and Moss. It's Moss and Armstrong and Gaffney and Davis and Hightower and the list goes on!

Based on what Cam did today, you'd think we'd have the potential for a big offensive output next weekend.

However, I hope the team stays focused. Last year in week 2 we were man handling the Texans for 3 quarters. I remember thinking "ok, we're going to be for real this year." And then we went all Redskins on them and blew the game.

I'd love to see us roll into Little D with a 2-0 record. I just hope the players don't look past the Cardinals. Please come back Landry. Fitzgerald will feast on Doughty biting on double moves all day.

There is one difference between this season and last. One MAJOR difference.

- Last season we had McNugget throwing McTurds all over the place.

- This season we have Rexulous Maximus hurling Rex Boulders to our legendary receivers.

See.

Grossman surprised me today. Really surprised me.

0-4 to start. Throwing some high balls around all over the place first half. But still hanging in there under some serious pressure and making plays. Second half, still under pressure from a far from great pass protecting line, he got stronger and had a very good 2nd half. (Obligatory turnover, but it wouldn't be Rex without it.).

But let's not be going crazy on him now. Rex is still Rex. He's just as liable to go out and stink it up next week as he is to do what the OP is 'calling.' Let's see him put two or three games together behind this still poor line before we up expectations like that.

Hail.

This is what the Sex Cannon does to you. He revs you up and leaves you wanting more and more. 500 yards? Please. Try 800 yards. In the first quarter. While the Dragon is unleashed on three different cheerleaders during TV time outs. They all dig the long ball. Rex knows they do. They dig it almost as much as Kelli Johnson digs the way Sexy eye-****s her during postgame interviews. Check down? What's a check down? The only thing that checks down around the Cannon is the closest pair of panties. He might start throwing a Hail Mary on the first play of every drive, simply because he can. And then after the game, he'll go back to his hotel room and rail Mary, because she's been waiting for him since he left, wanting more. Just like you do.

Grossman surprised me today. Really surprised me.

0-4 to start. Throwing some high balls around all over the place first half. But still hanging in there under some serious pressure and making plays. Second half, still under pressure from a far from great pass protecting line, he got stronger and had a very good 2nd half. (Obligatory turnover, but it wouldn't be Rex without it.).

But let's not be going crazy on him now. Rex is still Rex. He's just as liable to go out and stink it up next week as he is to do what the OP is 'calling.' Let's see him put two or three games together behind this still poor line before we up expectations like that.

Hail.

GHH, you are of course correct, but, Rex has played well in his time as our starter as a whole. He's turned the ball over a bit, but he's been at the very least decent for us. Today he was very good for us.

Archived