Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will Rex Grossman throw for more than 500 yards and 6 TDs against the Cardinals?

Springfield

This is what the Sex Cannon does to you. He revs you up and leaves you wanting more and more. 500 yards? Please. Try 800 yards. In the first quarter. While the Dragon is unleashed on three different cheerleaders during TV time outs. They all dig the long ball. Rex knows they do. They dig it almost as much as Kelli Johnson digs how Sexy eye-****s her during postgame interviews. Check down? What's a check down? The only thing that checks down around the Cannon is the closest pair of panties. He might start throwing a Hail Mary on the first play of every drive, just because he can. And then after the game, he'll go back to his hotel room and rail Mary, because she's been waiting for him since he left, wanting more. Just like you do.
:applause: lol

This is what the Sex Cannon does to you. He revs you up and leaves you wanting more and more. 500 yards? Please. Try 800 yards. In the first quarter. While the Dragon is unleashed on three different cheerleaders during TV time outs. They all dig the long ball. Rex knows they do. They dig it almost as much as Kelli Johnson digs how Sexy eye-****s her during postgame interviews. Check down? What's a check down? The only thing that checks down around the Cannon is the closest pair of panties. He might start throwing a Hail Mary on the first play of every drive, just because he can. And then after the game, he'll go back to his hotel room and rail Mary, because she's been waiting for him since he left, wanting more. Just like you do.

How many days did it take for you to come up with that? :ols:

Nice stat. I didn't know that.

It's actually 3 300+ yard games in his last 4 starts. But that's nitpicking. The truth is Grossman is doing a great job for us so far, especially considering how little we gave to get him. His 4 starts for us in 2010-2011 put him on pace for 4,500 yards, 36 TDs, and only 16 INTs. Pretty good value out of basically a vet min contract.

Rex Grossman played well today. He played within the offense, and that's all he has to do every game. He did however throw some passes that could have been picked off, but he didn't. Rex Grossman had like a 110.0 rating. Very impressive. Grossman had a big game the last game of the season against the NYG last year, so it's only natural that he had the ability to pick apart the Giants defense on opening day.

Some of us prefer the kool aid waders.

I am optimistic that he has put up 300 yard games and could continue to do so but only if our line play improves. teams are on notice with Rex in the game. The only way he posts those numbers is if our D is getting schooled and its a shoot out.

Lets not get carried away too soon. Rex did a great job but it is only one game. I do like our chances though and I think that the way our defense played we could give Kolb and Arizona fits. I also think that we are better than Carolina so I expect to win that game. I don't think that Grossman will have as big of a game as the OP thinks but it will be very good.

Being in Charlotte, I watched the game in a bar side by side with the Panthers-Cardinals game. I remember thinking repeatedly, "Dang, I sure am glad we play BOTH of these teams this year, that looks like two more wins!"

Cam is green, and the Cards D was atrocious. Kolb is overrated, and the Panthers D may be worse than the Cards. Also, the Panthers look to have lost their best defender, Jon Beason, for the year. So glad I chose this Sunday's game to come back home for! I'm already thinking the Skins beat the Cards handily.

It's entirely possible.

Looking at what the rook Cam Newton (on possibly the worst team in the NFL) did to Arizona, it's even likely. Poor Tim Hightower won't get any carries because it will just be Rex Bombs to Moss, Gaffney, Armstrong and Davis all game long. The Redskins will be winning by such a margin that they'll have to pull the Rex Cannon to rest his arm. What was his back up's name again?

Rexmatic for at least 500 and 6. Calling it.

Today (GameDay): 'BAD Rex' - TWO (2) STUPID INT's! Rex will throw for OVER 500 Yards (to AZ Defenders)!?! UGHNNN!!! :mad:

BECK, anyone?!?(Atleast - for TODAY!?!) :(

Archived