Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who's jersey are you wearing today?

Larry

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

OK, I figured a thread like this might give us people who are participating in the experience via internet, a kind of game day atmosphere. Give people the ambiance of wandering around the parking area, admiring all of the people who have chosen to promote various players.

I decided to lump all the people honoring players no longer with the team (Sonny, Riggo, Darrell, for example) into one option.

And yeah, I assume that a lot of newbies haven't sold many jerseys, yet. But I also figured that the folks who had sprung for a Hightower, for example, would want to brag about it.

Me, I confess I don't own a current player. (Keep swearing I need to order a Fletch.) I'll be wearing a Rock Cartwright #31.

No Jersey. I have mixed feelings about wearing them. Got into a kick a few years ago, and got a home CP one, and two Taylor throwbacks (70th & 75th). But now, I don't know...kinda feel silly wearing them. I think this season I'll stick with t-shirts and hoodies once the weather cools down.

But now, I don't know...kinda feel silly wearing them. .

Same here. I used to have a ton of them and wore them. Now I sort of feel like wearing someone else's jersey is for moms and girlfriends at high school games. That's just me. Doesn't make me right, just my personal preference. I think our long run of rental players and me continually wasting money on these jersies of players that come here for 1-2 years made me cynical about jersies. I couldn't even bring myself to wear a former player now.

Same here. I used to have a ton of them and wore them. Now I sort of feel like wearing someone else's jersey is for moms and girlfriends at high school games. That's just me. Doesn't make me right' date=' just my personal preference. I think our long run of rental players and me continually wasting money on these jersies of players that come here for 1-2 years made me cynical about jersies. I couldn't even bring myself to wear a former player now.[/quote']

Fortunately, I've only bought jerseys for players I felt were going to be here a while (Moss and Cooley). The Sean Taylor jersey was a gift from my wife, since she knew how deeply his death affected me.

Same here. I used to have a ton of them and wore them. Now I sort of feel like wearing someone else's jersey is for moms and girlfriends at high school games. That's just me. Doesn't make me right' date=' just my personal preference. I think our long run of rental players and me continually wasting money on these jersies of players that come here for 1-2 years made me cynical about jersies. I couldn't even bring myself to wear a former player now.[/quote']

That's pretty much how I feel. I would consider this one though:

Sammy-Baugh-Throwback-Jersey-145x150.jpg

Archived