Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who's jersey are you wearing today?

Larry

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Not only did I not wear a Jersey today....after this game I boxed up all my Redskins stuff and put them in the closet....you will not see me wear any of that stuff until next year....Im disgusted and just frustrated to the point that for the first time in about 15 years I am thinking about not even watching the game next week....thats how done I am....you cant lose to that team even with the injuries we have had....it was pathetic.

Not only did I not wear a Jersey today....after this game I boxed up all my Redskins stuff and put them in the closet....you will not see me wear any of that stuff until next year....Im disgusted and just frustrated to the point that for the first time in about 15 years I am thinking about not even watching the game next week....thats how done I am....you cant lose to that team even with the injuries we have had....it was pathetic.

Since we lost to the Bills. Love the burgundy and gold but not this current organization that has embarrassed the fan base to no end.. I cant defend this crap.

We should all boycott wearing jerseys until the product on the field improves. I'm not blowing $100+ on anybody's jersey until I see some big improvements. I think I may even retire all Redskins gear for the season, and hold-put till August 2012.

I already did that...my Joey T jersey, all my hats and shirts, even my redskins boxers...are in a box until 2012

Archived